Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Ah yes, I've read about that...otherwise known as the "Zep Sandwich"

Ah yes indeed, Sozo. Do you think we could make a Zep Sundae by putting JPJ on top with a cherry in his mouth? Experiencing a Zep Sundae would be quite a memorable experience, I would imagine.

Anxss

Where did you find the bottom photo - it looks quite recent?

Google search gave it to me and I saved it but unfortunately I didn't look at the date of the picture or where it was taken. I can't find it anymore. Hopefully someone else will be able to tell.

I thinjk he aged better than Robert,wonder why as I think he had a tougher life with all the drugs

I don't think we can judge this solely by comparing current photos of both men. We would have to observe them in person in order to gauge their physical and mental agility.

I thinjk he aged better than Robert,wonder why as I think he had a tougher life with all the drugs

In 1981, Jimmy looked three times Robert's age.

Also, I think Robert aged overnight after the death of his son. That's the very definition of a "tough life" to me.

I fully acknowledge the appalling tragedy which befell Robert but, I also wonder if he has suffered from the effects of the sun on his skin? He does seem to have done extensive travelling in very hot parts of the world, and we are told by all the 'skincare gurus' that exposure to sunlight has a detrimental effect.

I doubt if, after the loss of his beautiful son, he could care less what he looks like. An event like that must surely change your life priorities.

In 1981, Jimmy looked three times Robert's age.
Also, I think Robert aged overnight after the death of his son. That's the very definition of a "tough life" to me.