Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

The third photo from the top is my fave. He is very young in that one; still has relatively short hair. Is that Jackie DeShannon playing the guitar?

Nothing new/rare here - just felt like going through some black and white oldies but goodies this morning. :) (Welcome from me as well, Anxss! :wave:)

Jimmy1_zpsacdafc08.jpg

Jimmy8_zps3364cfc6.jpg

Jimmy6_zpsafdf5699.jpg

Jimmy4_zps24ea08d4.jpg

Jimmy7_zps759e98fd.jpg

Jimmy9_zps57bfd616.jpg

Jimmy11_zps8a1267af.jpg

Jimmy10_zps73c559fb.jpg

:yay: Looking forward to this one! Thank you aen!! I actually just saw this picture for the first time the other day. Here it is on it's own. The colours a lot better on the cover :)

tumblrmirxcdxtb71r7622q.jpg

Me too. I had never seen it in this large before. I think it is one of the small ones that Sam added to the '72-'73 pictures with the .com watermark. Perhaps this is where Dave got it from. Thank you for finding it larger without anything. I love this one. :wub:

Me too. I had never seen it in this large before. I think it is one of the small ones that Sam added to the '72-'73 pictures with the .com watermark. Perhaps this is where Dave got it from. Thank you for finding it larger without anything. I love this one. :wub:

You're very welcome! Me too :D He looks so sharp ^_^

2zgzxhi.jpg

:wub:

This one is GORGEOUS!!! Gotta love that smile! :D:wub: