1975.02.07 MSG NY Video!!!

hunter19877

I have collected a lot of zep. I know what i have and when i see something, i will know if i have it or not. I thought I had almost everything there was of 8mm vids and amateur vids of zep. But i just found this VERY AWESOME video of zep at Madison Square Garden Feb 7th 1975!!!! I am very happy right now! I wish there was more of this!!!

Yeah Robert's raw and we are not the most subjective critics but this footage shows again how spectacular

the Zep was offhand, without gimmicks and the original prototypes for countless vastly inferior bands.

Yep indeed, the rest of the band sounded pretty hot and in fact, after R&R his voice improved and did not sound too bad. I just really wanted to throw that dick in the mouth blurb in there.

Wow, that's the single best amateur live footage of Zep I've ever seen, awesome... although I am surprised with hindsight that neither Richard Cole nor Peter Grant spotted them, lucky for us then they didn't.  Thanks for sharing that, hunter good sir

And kudos to Robert Plant for still giving it his all when he was in all likelihood feeling pretty wretched at the time thanks to flu, the man was and continues to be a class act.

Well, here we go with the there is definetly more footage. Perhaps only a few more minutes. However

I do know for sure that all kinds of footage are shot for all kins of events that is totally owned and licensed

by various  media, entertainment, and news companies.. Of course  most clips are short. For an example,

there is a show called "Metal Mania" on VH1. Surely you would think that this show based squarely on

80's to 90's  metal would have hundreds of videos. But no, maybe at best 40 to 50 tops videos. Apparently whomever owns the rights  wants exorbitant sums to show the videos

or the show very possibly has no budget. Whatever the case, this "lockdown" on material

is not uncommon.

whomev

Thanks , great video !     Anyone know where Zeppelin stayed when they toured NYC?   Like did they stay at the Waldorf Astoria ?   I don't recall ever hearing any wild stories at the hotels after any of the MSG shows.

Try The Plaza

Archived