Justin Bieber

Charles J. White

I spent some time listening to his new music and he is maturing just not sure he is creating the sound from what he hears in his head or if someone else is putting it together for him

If I understand this correctly, you spent some of your valuable time listening to the music of Justin Bieber, gave it serious consideration and deep thought, decided to share this with the internet, and are expecting a thoughtful discourse on the artistic merits and creative growth of his recent musical output. Really? That can't be right. I must have misread something.

I spent some time listening to his new music and he is maturing just not sure he is creating the sound from what he hears in his head or if someone else is putting it together for him

IMO, Bieber should do what Brooke Shields and Keisha Knight-Pullman did:  Take a few years off from showbiz to go to college and be a "normal" teenager.  College is good way (and excuse) to make that awkward transition from kid performer to adult out of the public eye.  If he wants to continue his singing career Berklee College of Music could be a good choice; particularly if he has songwriting aspirations. Good singing technique and knowledge of music composition would be valuable skills to add to his musical toolbox if he doesn't already have them.  

IMO, Bieber should do what Brooke Shields and Keisha Knight-Pullman did:  Take a few years off from showbiz to go to college and be a "normal" teenager.  College is good way (and excuse) to make that awkward transition from kid performer to adult out of the public eye.  If he wants to continue his singing career Berklee College of Music could be a good choice; particularly if he has songwriting aspirations. Good singing technique and knowledge of music composition would be valuable skills to add to his musical toolbox if he doesn't already have them.  

Who needs college when you can swing your dick around Bora Bora?

It's like Chalks disregards anything that could be considered good taste. I mean gluten free toast (1 slice with no spread), 1 leaf of lettuce and a glass of (probably) distilled water for lunch whilst all around him is enjoying the delights of a full fat loaded plate.

Bieber = A breakfast of powdered crushed oats

Led Zeppelin =  A Full English Breakfast

It's like Chalks disregards anything that could be considered good taste. I mean gluten free toast (1 slice with no spread), 1 leaf of lettuce and a glass of (probably) distilled water for lunch whilst all around him is enjoying the delights of a full fat loaded plate.

Bieber = A breakfast of powdered crushed oats

Led Zeppelin =  A Full English Breakfast

Chill is my man,I like him, he brings out a  smile on my ugly face

If I understand this correctly, you spent some of your valuable time listening to the music of Justin Bieber, gave it serious consideration and deep thought, decided to share this with the internet, and are expecting a thoughtful discourse on the artistic merits and creative growth of his recent musical output. Really? That can't be right. I must have misread something.

:hysterical:

^Underrated post. 

I've only heard him one time. I was bowling and they were playing some song by this woman and it sounded just awful. I asked the guy at the counter if he'd turn on some rock music instead and he sarcastically said "What? You don't like Just Bieber?" Beyond this experience I know practically nothing about. I don't expect him to stick around much longer though since kiddy musicians never break their reputations. Even if he became the next Jimi Hendrix people would still see him as that goofy Bieber kid they don't like.

Archived