Who has aged well?

SamG

I don't think someone's looks is necessarily indicitive of how well they've aged. We're human - we lose our hair, get grey, wrinkles etc. but if we have a youthful spirit and energy, that's what keeps us young and vital.

:'(

:'( :'(

:boohoo:

Well I don't see the point in this, but Roger Waters does look good now. Better than he did back in the '70s if you ask me.

Damn him. <_<

I love Eric Clapton's glasses for some reason...they look good! I think JPJ aged the best out of the Zeps, but they all look pretty good for a bunch of old farts. ;) Roger Waters does look great..I agree with Kissandra; he looks better now than he did in the '70s (though part of that was the horrible haircut...he did look a bit better in the '60s when his hair was shorter). Mick Jagger...well, he doesn't look great, but he looks better than, say, Paul McCartney. Mick still has hair, at least. ^_^ They're both wrinklier than hell, but I'd take Mick's jowls over Paul's eye bags, hehe. I still love 'em all, though.

Roger Waters looks like he works out. He also looks like maybe he had a nose job. He just doesn't look like the same person from the 60s with the long nose and droopy face. He looks a lot better, whereas David Gilmour has aged the worst, considering that he started out as a male model!

david_gilmour_2.jpg

DavidGilmour23.jpg

I think Eric Clapton (and Steve Jobs) are both trying to be House. I really hate that day-old-stubble look. Unless it's Ford as Indiana Jones or Don Johnson in the original Miami Vice, it looks sloppy and unkept. Also, if he doesn't get a facelift soon, he's going to really start to look like this guy and you DON'T want to look like this guy:

earns_exxon_mobil_ny899-784723.jpg

Haha, Dave Gilmour took me by surprise. If I weren't their fan and if I were shown his pictures at 20 and 60, I wouldn't admit they're the same man :) I'd vote for Roger Waters, he's looking better and better with years.

I think robert plant has aged well from Led Zeppelin.

And, in my opinion, i can say David Bowie he looks good to his age. (he was born in 1947)

ST4006~David-Bowie-Heroes-Posters.jpg

david_bowie.jpg

Surgery?

He at least had his teeth done.

But realistically, aging a particular way is both predisposed and lifestyle driven.

Archived