Tell us ...What is your fantasy?

Scarlett

Here's just one of 'em for today: I'd like to go back to Peru and hike the Inca Trail with an amazing woman. We'd take in glorious vistas, stop for cheese and crackers and a bit of red wine in the ruins, take pictures and play guitar, and canoodle in the tent.

And maybe out of the tent.

:D

Here's just one of 'em for today: I'd like to go back to Peru and hike the Inca Trail with an amazing woman. We'd take in glorious vistas, stop for cheese and crackers and a bit of red wine in the ruins, take pictures and play guitar, and canoodle in the tent.

And maybe out of the tent.

:D

This amazing woman has already done part of your dreams.... :D:huh::bagoverhead::lol:

Hope you'll find a girl to make your wish come true.

But I tell you....you'll be fucking tired while you're doing the trail, so don't have too high expectations.... :ph34r:

This amazing woman has already done part of your dreams.... :D:huh::bagoverhead::lol:

Hope you'll find a girl to make your wish come true.

But I tell you....you'll be fucking tired while you're doing the trail, so don't have too high expectations.... :ph34r:

We'd take a leisurely pace. :D

And you are amazing, Celia! I didn't say a beautiful woman because that's not exactly what I had in mind, I want that and more- companionship, stimulation, romance. I'd bet that the two of you had an experience like the one I want.

Well, not exactly like what I want with the kids along, but close. :P

No, I never had a threesome.

I had fantasies on being a cabaret dancer. But sexy, not cheesy, singing to songs like "Fever" by Helen Shapiro. Woah, that's the first time I've revealed that :blink:

I almost was a proffessional dancer.I was a dancer at the strip clubs for a while there.

I was going proffessional almost.I modeled a little bit.I been asked to be a model too to model naked but I have my morlas and i turned them down.

I wanted to dance in a play like cats or one.

I almost was a proffessional dancer.I was a dancer at the strip clubs for a while there.

I was going proffessional almost.I modeled a little bit.I been asked to be a model too to model naked but I have my morlas and i turned them down.

I wanted to dance in a play like cats or one.

Very interesting,

what haven't you done :D

Very interesting,

what haven't you done :D

i want to be a wife.

I never got a chance to be a wife.I never gotten married to someone THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH not someone I don't love.

You can't make someone fall in love with you.

I always wanted to be a wife,but I have a strange last name.

I know I could be a great wife to some man.i keep asking God why do I have that last name.lol.i am thanksful though that God gave me talent.

Edited by Scarlett

i want to be a wife.

I never got a chance to be a wife.I never gotten married to someone THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH not someone I don't love.

You can't make someone fall in love with you.

I always wanted to be a wife,but I have a strange last name.

Well the last name won't matter

But, let me tell you something, if you definitely have faith, it will happen. I can't stress that enough.

My culture is very based on a stable marriage, and what we have learned is that even the worst situations can be straightened out, and all that is left is love

Well the last name won't matter

But, let me tell you something, if you definitely have faith, it will happen. I can't stress that enough.

My culture is very based on a stable marriage, and what we have learned is that even the worst situations can be straightened out, and all that is left is love

Not really I appreciate your positive attitude but i am giving up on my fantasy of being a wife to someone.

not really but thanks.i am in my 40's and i am not getting any yo8nger my dear.So I am not really

going to get my dream come true I don't even have a boyfriend.

i am asking Santa if he could find me someone that i am in love with.

Not really I appreciate your positive attitude but i am giving up on my fantasy of being a wife to someone.

not really but thanks.i am in my 40's and i am not getting any yo8nger my dear.So I am not really

going to get my dream come true I don't even have a boyfriend.

i am asking Santa if he could find me someone that i am in love with.

Well then, I do hope that somehow you're able to cope with the situation.

I really do, I don't want you to be disappointed on Christmas Eve :(

Well then, I do hope that somehow you're able to cope with the situation.

I really do, I don't want you to be disappointed on Christmas Eve :(

Well i thank God that i never did drugs and that God gave me my health.

Men these days like to find a good looking wife and a good last name so I might have to search high and low to find a mate.

Thanks you I will be disappointed though thanks for your loving thoughts

Merry christmas and are you married?

it sure is a challenge to try and live a normal life with a last name like mine.I have been homeless for all my adult life and if santa can give me a home that's all i want if i can't be a wife i excepted that.

Edited by Scarlett