This is a Zep classic. Jimmy would agree. I never skip this song. Truly artistic and a pleasure to listen to!

I can't believe that this is one of the least liked Zep songs as per the polls. 

Don't give me that "each has his own opinion". 

You all don't know what you are listening to then.

I suggest you play it a million times until you get it!

Sorry, but it is a fact, and sooner or later you will realize that.  

Count me in, I've always liked HOT(R)H, it has some sort of spine chilling strange weirdness, it took my breath away when I first heard it, so different from everything else..

37 minutes ago, Wolfman said:

It's the only LZ track I could care less about. Wish they ended the album with HHWCID. Hats Off sounds like it should be a bonus track.

So you like ''Hats off..'' a little then....

When you want to colloquially express that you don’t care at all about something, you might say “I couldn’t care less.” This phrase first popped up in British English at the turn of the 20th century and is still popular today. In the 1960s, a controversial American variant of this phase entered popular usage: “I could care less.” Many native English speakers, both in the UK and US, find this expression to be logically flawed. If you couldn’t care less, then it’s impossible for you to care any less than you do. If you could care less, however (and you want to be taken literally), you’re saying that it is possible for you to care less than you care now. Those who take issue with this believe the later variant says very little about your level of caring, and so they fervidly avoid it.

• 2 months later...

Archived