Robert Plant to headline 2018 Byron Bay Bluesfest

The Pagemeister

Wow, co-headlining with Lionel Ritchie AND on the same bill as the incredible Dumpstaphunk.

Things appear to be looking snappy for old Robert :hysterical:

Sorry to all our Australian friends (Hi Slave), just taking the piss :blush:

2 hours ago, IpMan said:

Wow, co-headlining with Lionel Ritchie AND on the same bill as the incredible Dumpstaphunk.

Things appear to be looking snappy for old Robert :hysterical:

Sorry to all our Australian friends (Hi Slave), just taking the piss :blush:

Oh man, this board is really getting strange the last few days and I'm almost starting to feel personally responsible with the jokes we did in the other thread. Now you are doing this and one other guy is going about Jimmy flying in Graf Zeppelin and then there is the third leg of the tour comment. Oh well, you will know when it's wrong, when the mods get ****** off and kick you **** under, so lets all watch out! Jokes are alright, but even Jimmy flying in Graf Zeppelin could be offensive towards the band, it's like saying he's doing nothing new musically, because he's getting something really big and important ready and then realising it's a totally silly kind of thing. 

It's cool he's going to Australia again, it makes it more international, if he's perhaps not touring The States this year. What happened to the last date of his U.K. tour? I don't remember where it was suppose to be, but did it get moved to another date or what? But it's sort of cooler it will end in Albert hall, but at first I though it was quite a classy move not to end it there, but it's alright.

12 minutes ago, SamoKodela said:

What happened to the last date of his U.K. tour? I don't remember where it was suppose to be, but did it get moved to another date or what? But it's sort of cooler it will end in Albert hall, but at first I though it was quite a classy move not to end it there, but it's alright.

Not sure what you mean here, Plant's shows in Portsmouth and Birmingham are still scheduled. The tour won't end at the Royal Albert Hall.

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

It's nearly October...if he were touring the states this year it would have been announced already, as the UK tour rules out  December. 

Probably after the New Year sometime and I'm guessing for 5-6 weeks before Australia festival.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived