robert dressed up like a nazi

achillestand

It was Jimmy Page on Easter Sunday in Chicago. There is a photo of Robert wearing the hat on the plane. PM me your email address and I'll send you loads of photos from that

night within the next day or two.

can you send me pics as well please?

I quite a few from that night, but if you have more, I'd like them.

It was Jimmy Page on Easter Sunday in Chicago. There is a photo of Robert wearing the hat on the plane. PM me your email address and I'll send you loads of photos from that

night within the next day or two.

Can you post some of your photos here?

Sorry but don`t like to deliver my email adress.

Just wanted to see how it was. It seems very stupid to me to go on stahe dressed like a nazi...you can`t even joke with certain matters.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll bet they all look back (especially Jimmy and Robert) at the things they did or clothing they wore back in the day and think to themselves...what an royal ass I was". I guess they would need to prod their memories with photos like the ones posted on this forum because Robert says he doesn't remember the 70's.

Robert cross-dressing and hugging a guy in a g-string and Jimmy dressing like a Nazi on stage? Yeah, I'd want to forget that stuff too.

I'll bet they all look back (especially Jimmy and Robert) at the things they did or clothing they wore back in the day and think to themselves...what an royal ass I was". I guess they would need to prod their memories with photos like the ones posted on this forum because Robert says he doesn't remember the 70's.

Robert cross-dressing and hugging a guy in a g-string and Jimmy dressing like a Nazi on stage? Yeah, I'd want to forget that stuff too.

I really think he says that because it's easier to say that than it is to explain all the things they really (or allegedly) did.

I really think he says that because it's easier to say that than it is to explain all the things they really (or allegedly) did.

They were not being serious, just having fun, being light-hearted and letting off steam; maybe he gets tired of trying to explain, so it's just easier to say he forgets.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived