Bonzo 70th Birthday Bash in Chicago

porgie66

Really looking forward to being part of this event celebrating Bonzo's 70th Birthday at Metro Chicago on May 31st.  There will be several guest drummers sitting in with Led Zeppelin 2 as well as a set opener by AfroZep. If you're in the Chicago-land area , drop by! 

Screenshot_20180501-210437.png

Hi porgie66,I've been following this and watching the vids since it's inception.

I take it that when you say you'll be a part of Bonzo Bash you're going to drum?

And I expect Brian Tichy will be organising again?

2 hours ago, Ross62 said:

Hi porgie66,I've been following this and watching the vids since it's inception.

I take it that when you say you'll be a part of Bonzo Bash you're going to drum?

And I expect Brian Tichy will be organising again?

Thanks. Yes, I'm going to play a couple tunes. 

2 minutes ago, 76229 said:

Hi George which ones? I enjoyed your Wanton Song on the Bonzology YT channel.

Thanks. I'm not sure yet, they haven't decided on a program. I'm happy to play anything really, except tambourine on That's the Way , or spoons on Bron Yr Aur Stomp. 😏

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 1:42 PM, porgie66 said:

Really looking forward to being part of this event celebrating Bonzo's 70th Birthday at Metro Chicago on May 31st.  There will be several guest drummers sitting in with Led Zeppelin 2 as well as a set opener by AfroZep. If you're in the Chicago-land area , drop by! 

Screenshot_20180501-210437.png

Cool beans porgie66! 

Archived