Best RP stage outfit

gibsonfan159

4 hours ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

image.png.24e249862b0448ade63fb1d1c2645f12.png

GODDAMNIT Eagles! Why are you women ALWAYS exploiting us men for our body parts? You have no idea how objectified this makes me and my fellow dudes feel. Why can't you just appreciate up for our minds? Our wit and talent? The way we cuddle with a puppy or comfort a sad child??? Excuse me but my inner-feminine side needs a safe space now.

Ok, I am back. Damn Robert! That is one HUGE nutsack there. I guess that explains all his kids, both legitimate and illegitimate. The nob looks sizable as well but that nutsack! Sweet JESUS! The man has horse testicles.

I go with the '77 look, # 11 I believe.
I always thought Plant was pulling off a stealthier version of Hugh Hefner in Hef's smoking jacket garb. Totally cool.
Instead of Hefner greeting guests at the Playboy mansion, Robert's holding court, welcoming us to the Houses of the Holy.
Gotta love the understated Elvis belt buckle too.

Hell, within a few days after experiencing Zep in '77, I was at the mall to score a pair of white shoes like Robert was wearing. I came away with shoes which were in the ballpark, but they didn't ante up the chick factor, dammit!

I believe #11 & #12 are the same but in different colors. Both worn only on the 77' tour.

Of course we are forgetting what Robert, and the band as a whole wore for the encore July 24th 1979 in Copenhagen.

1 hour ago, EaglesOfOneNest said:

IpMan, apologies for offending your delicate sensibilities!!! 🙂

Ah, I get it...you are being sarcastic in regard to my sarcasm. You are one hip chick, the cats meow, the bees knees.

What is life with out a bit of humor right? 

On 8/19/2018 at 12:56 AM, IpMan said:

I believe #11 & #12 are the same but in different colors. Both worn only on the 77' tour.

Of course we are forgetting what Robert, and the band as a whole wore for the encore July 24th 1979 in Copenhagen.

Don't forget the matching pants for #12.

yikes_what_show_was.jpg

Archived