What's the weather like where you are?

madison

42 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Funny how people who live in a Country have views on places within their Country. California is the one state I would love to visit.

It's a great place to visit...it's just the politics that make it a shithole!

1 hour ago, redrum said:

Fucking wind here hasn’t let up in two days and damned cold too. 😒

Fucking shorts and t-shirts weather here, got the windows open...Though my neighbor who is from Pennsylvania has to wear a thick flannel he's cold as fuck. Go figure.

edited for spelling

Edited by luvlz2

1 hour ago, luvlz2 said:

Fucking shorts and t-shirts weather here, got the windows open...Though my neighbor who is from Pennsylvania has to wear a think flannel he's cold as fuck. Go figure.

Time to watch some old Vincent Price movies. 

Three weekends in a row where we had below freezing temps and clouds for a high on Friday.  Friday night into Saturday morning a rain/sleet mixture followed by snow leaving sidewalks and roads with a sheet of ice below the snow.  Saturday morning we woke up to 6 degrees.  Saturday was sunny, but below freezing for a high and then Sunday, above freezing but cloudy again!  THREE straight weeks of that crap! 

14 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Three weekends in a row where we had below freezing temps and clouds for a high on Friday.  Friday night into Saturday morning a rain/sleet mixture followed by snow leaving sidewalks and roads with a sheet of ice below the snow.  Saturday morning we woke up to 6 degrees.  Saturday was sunny, but below freezing for a high and then Sunday, above freezing but cloudy again!  THREE straight weeks of that crap! 

😞

5 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

As Plant so eloquently put it: "We're starting to cook!" Hot as hell on the streets of Bangkok.

I've been to 52 countries all over the world and the heat and humidity of Bangkok was the worst!

18 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I've been to 52 countries all over the world and the heat and humidity of Bangkok was the worst!

To be honest Buddy it wasn't that humid. It's the dry season. It just felt hot as we flew in from the winter. We've been to Bangkok many times and I agree in May time it was impossible to breathe

We flew down this morning to a glorious Villa in Phuket over looking the beach. Very peaceful and chilled. Hot but again not too humid. 3 weeks down here will suit us fine.

@Bong-Man @luvlz2. Scored some lovely looking bud. "London Fog" not too strong at 19% THC with a smidge of CBD. A Gram was just shy of £10. Bit pricey .May have one on the balcony this evening as the sun sets with a cold beer.

2 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

To be honest Buddy it wasn't that humid. It's the dry season. It just felt hot as we flew in from the winter. We've been to Bangkok many times and I agree in May time it was impossible to breathe

We flew down this morning to a glorious Villa in Phuket over looking the beach. Very peaceful and chilled. Hot but again not too humid. 3 weeks down here will suit us fine.

@Bong-Man @luvlz2. Scored some lovely looking bud. "London Fog" not too strong at 19% THC with a smidge of CBD. A Gram was just shy of £10. Bit pricey .May have one on the balcony this evening as the sun sets with a cold beer.

Living the dream!

13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

@luvlz2. Scored some lovely looking bud. "London Fog" not too strong at 19% THC with a smidge of CBD. A Gram was just shy of £10. Bit pricey .May have one on the balcony this evening as the sun sets with a cold beer.

Man, that sounds good! Enjoy chillumpuffer!

FINALLY had a great weekend.  Temps in the 50's sunshine and no snow/ice for a change.  It was windy (25-35 mph sustained and 45-50 mph gusts), but I'll take it!  Chance for rain/snow mix tonight through tomorrow morning.