What's the weather like where you are?

madison

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

What's in the bowl bud? 

We are currently enjoying some excellent Indian Black Hash.

Man, I want to come over there and smoke some of that Indian Black Hash with you! I just picked up some sativa called Lemon Vuitton. Will be trying it as soon as I finish off this bowl of a hybrid called Headspace. Good stuff, I've enjoyed it!

Oh and the weather, just about midnight and have the windows open and wearing shorts and a t-shirt. My neighbor thinks I'm crazy, but this is just 'nice shorts weather' to me!

Edited by luvlz2

Absolute SHIT holiday weekend.  Starting Thursday night we had 42 continuous hours of light snowfall.  Just when it looked like it would stop and you shovel everything clear, it started snowing heavy again.  Temps were 20 degrees daytime highs and single digits at night.  We ended up with ten and half inches at my house!  To make it worse, the City in it's infinite wisdom plowed the streets on Friday night and were too busy worrying about plastic bags from grocery stores or changing pronouns on public signs to plow the streets again on Saturday morning WHEN WE GOT AN ADDITIONAL FIVE AND A HALF INCHES OF SNOW!  Yea, they'll hand out fines to homeowners for not shoveling their sidewalks within 24 hours of a storm, but they can't be bothered with clearing the streets!

54 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

30, too early for this shit, took garden hoses apart, shut spouts off, getting cold tonight

HOLY CRAP!  I had to do that over a month and a half ago!  It's been above freezing since Sunday, but we still have 6 inches of snow on the grass and an inch of ice on the streets! 

Three cold fronts in a row since last Friday.  We've had a whopping 4 hours of sunshine since then.  Today, it's colder now at 1300 hours (31 degrees) than it was when I came into work at o500 hours (35 degrees).  Tonight the third front comes through and we can expect an inch of snow tomorrow morning.