What's the weather like where you are?

madison

12 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

After 2 gloriously sunny weeks in Southern Spain, it's back home to shite. Rain, rain and more rain and according to the tea leaf readers, no change until August

Just curious...where did you go in Southern Spain?  I absolutely LOVED the Sevilla/Cordoba area.

Been over 110 degrees every day here in the Phoenix area for the last two weeks or something like that and it will continue to be for at least another week, reaching as high as 116 degrees. Whew! :veryhot:

Edited by luvlz2

On 7/10/2023 at 5:11 PM, Stryder1978 said:

Just curious...where did you go in Southern Spain?  I absolutely LOVED the Sevilla/Cordoba area.

Nerja, Andalusia. It was absolutely gorgeous. Mainly Spanish tourists and hardly any Irritating British. It was also very hot but we did have a Villa with a pool. 

Supposed to be 118 degrees F tomorrow and 119 degrees F Thursday. This is the most dangerous summer here in the Phoenix area as far as the heat. I mean August is always the hottest month in Phoenix but it has already been way worse that August. Heat stroke city.

Edited by luvlz2

The Monsoon clouds are back and they will be here for weeks. I just wish we would get some nice lightning and heavy rain would be nice right now...Even with these clouds the temperatures are still staying at 110 degrees F or above. Supposed to get rain Sunday and Monday.

Absolutely dire. Heavy rain and wind and not warm either. I've seen some shit summers but this takes the piss. No sign of a dry day until mid August at the very best. In fact I read an article that said forget the summer until next year, as it ain't happening this year. 

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Absolutely dire. Heavy rain and wind and not warm either. I've seen some shit summers but this takes the piss. No sign of a dry day until mid August at the very best. In fact I read an article that said forget the summer until next year, as it ain't happening this year. 

:veryhot: You can use as much heat as you want from us chillumpuffer!

• 3 weeks later...

We really could use a lot of rain, but, in a way, I'm glad that it hasn't because if it did, I would be having a hell of a time dealing with allergies. But I'll take the allergies because we really need rain.

No rain here either. The bindii clovers are spreading far and wide across the front lawn rather early this year, need to get the poison out and go over it.

High 20's and even a 30c (80-86f) predicted for the remainder of this week. Summer is banging on the door even though it's not even Spring yet!