What's the weather like where you are?

madison

7 degrees and even though I shoved the snow last night when it stopped, overnight we got a dusting again - just enough that I had to shovel again this morning.

They also said on the news last night, not only was January the coldest January in three decades but was also the cloudiest on record for Colorado.

Woke up to a quarter inch of ice on the streets and sidewalks covered by 2 inches of snow.  Shoveled that and an hour later, another inch had fallen.  We've already reached our high temp for today....23 degrees just after midnight.  Right now it it 7 degrees F and falling.........

Please send global warming our way.....

Currently we are having a snow storm as low as 800 feet in elevation. We will have up to 12” of snow at 1500 feet. I have been a life long Cali resident. We are having an absolutely insane winter. Getting snow in Santa Cruz Mountains is not uncommon, getting it at sea level is crazy. We are supposed to get down to the mid 20’s. 

Woke up to -12 degrees F air temp (-27 wind chill) withy 5 inches of snow over a quarter inch of ice.  But wait...there's more!  A high of 16 degrees F today and a chance for flurries this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

Global warming can't get here fast enough!

Yesterday's storm was supposed to be south of us, with us only getting a trace to .10 inch.  We got 2 inches.  Another chance tomorrow of then same amount.  THEN, next Wed we get ANOTHER freakin' Cali storm...5th Wed snow storm in a row!

Please take us O Global Warming godz!

Crazy. This week it has snowed at the Hollywood Sign and snowed at Disneyland in Anaheim. I had friends in Toluca Lake and Burbank going nuts about the snow falling in their backyards. How are things up north, redrum?

022723-ca-snow-mountains-ap23057745515745_02272023.jpeg.52b66c076e81df371a43fc5ffbab62a9.jpeg

Edited by Strider