What's the weather like where you are?

madison

I know I post a lot about wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of winter in Phoenix wearing shorts and a t-shirt outside at midnight and eating popsicles but it gets cold at the same time at certain parts of the day. Fuck this winter, can't wait till it's over, it's been one of the coldest I can remember in the Phoenix area in a long time. Usually already hot by now. Can't wait to get sunburned.

Edited by luvlz2

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Chilly but sunny. @Stryder1978. Looks like a bit of the white stuff for us on Thursday. First of the year if I recall.

I'm so jealous!  We won't see the sun again till Thursday afternoon!  The jet stream hasn't moved all winter so the moisture they are getting in California is streaming right across the Rockies of Colorado.  *SIGH*

10 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

I'm so jealous!  We won't see the sun again till Thursday afternoon!  The jet stream hasn't moved all winter so the moisture they are getting in California is streaming right across the Rockies of Colorado.  *SIGH*

We were in Portugal last week, Golfing. It was glorious

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

Very nice!  I'll be in Sevilla and Bilbao.

Opposite ends of the country. If you have time whilst you're up north try to pay a visit to La Rioja. It's on my (wine) bucket list for years. Mrs CP retires in a few weeks then all bets are off for holidays.

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

Thanks for the tip!  Last year I was in Logrono and Zaragosa....might have to do it again!

Spain is our favourite Country. We haven't been for a few years . The food and wine, and of course the weather, is a big draw for us. We are renting a Villa with a pool for 2 weeks in Nerja down south.  

41 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Spain is our favourite Country. We haven't been for a few years . The food and wine, and of course the weather, is a big draw for us. We are renting a Villa with a pool for 2 weeks in Nerja down south.  

AHHHH yes, the weather.  I went last April and Spain had the coldest Spring weather they've had in like 30 years.  Cold, rain and cloudy.  I got snowed on in Blibao and Darcoa.....like 5 inches!  Only two days out of 10 was there sunshine! Heh, stupid American running around in cargo shorts and a polo and all the Spaniards are in coats and gloves.  When I got to Sevilla...THAT was the Spain I was expecting!  Sunny, hot..beautiful for the last 4 days of my stay!   

We were in Seville in September once, it was 40 degrees c. We were hitch hiking back home from Portugal to England. It took a very relaxing 7 days.

The north of Spain doesn't really experience the heat like The Costas do. All we will be doing in June is swimming, either in the pool or the sea, BBQ fish and seafood and glugging copious amounts of Rioja. 

We would live in Spain if we still were part of the EU. Once the UK made the disastrous decision to leave, we can only stay for 90 days and then have to come back to Dumpsville and not return for another 90 days .