What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Today is the first day here in Northern Colorado where we have sunshine AND above freezing temperatures.

Last Wed Night: -18 F (-28 C)

Thurs High Day Temp of -6 F (-21 C)

Temperature swing on Wed night in one hour:  A drop of 35 degrees.

Temperature drop in 24 hours from Wed Night to Thurs night:  A drop of 69 degrees.

Our coldest day in 23 years was Thursday.

Yet the global alarmists still are still wanting more tax money to keep the Earth's temperature from rising!

12 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Today is the first day here in Northern Colorado where we have sunshine AND above freezing temperatures.

Temperature drop in 24 hours from Wed Night to Thurs night:  A drop of 69 degrees.

Yet the global alarmists still are still wanting more tax money to keep the Earth's temperature from rising!

Yep, so many idiots jumping on that new religion.

13 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

Yep, so many idiots jumping on that new religion.

Weather isn't a religion. And weather and climate are two separate things. Extreme cold weather does not disprove global warming. But I am not surprised that the same people who want to play at being doctors now fancy themselves climate experts.

36 minutes ago, Strider said:

Weather isn't a religion. And weather and climate are two separate things. Extreme cold weather does not disprove global warming. But I am not surprised that the same people who want to play at being doctors now fancy themselves climate experts.

Yes I agree with you there man. Says people who live in a country ravaged by unprecedented floods with loss of life only last year

Edited by chillumpuffer

3 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I know this doesn't mean crap for people in Colorado or the Eastern seaboard, but for a Florida man, it's cold as f**k. 34 degrees right now... 

34 degrees and that humidity....no dude, even us Coloradoans feel for ya down there!

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Better tell that to all your global warming PhD buddies, because just this morning on the news they announced that 2022 saw a record  number of forest fires in the US ("a result of climate change") and later in the same broadcast, last week's incursion  of the polar vortex "has many scientists stating this is a result of recent global warming".  We here that nonsense every Fall at the beginning of the hurricane season (weather) about how they predict MORE and MORE Powerful hurricanes this season due to climate change....only to be wrong AGAIN! 

On 12/27/2022 at 7:56 PM, Strider said:

Climate change hysteria is very much akin to religion!

Yesterday we got another rain storm followed by freezing temps and 2 inches of snow on top of a quarter inch of ice.  The ice from last week's storm hadn't melted away from the streets and now we have this mess on top of last week's mess.

Come on global warming!!!

In January 2022 we had ZERO days of rain. It has rained every day in January so far this year. Only brief patches of sunshine on January 1 and yesterday. The forecast is for more and more rain through the entire week. And you know what? I am not complaining. We need this downpour deeply. California has been in a 20-year drought so this precipitation is most propitious.