What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Usually I say that it doesn't cool down in Phoenix until Halloween, but this year has been a pleasant surprise. As soon as the Autumn Equinox came this past September it cooled off right away. This has been the best fall season that I can remember in Phoenix in a while!

Edited by luvlz2

On 11/19/2022 at 6:25 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

As of last night 36 inch's already in Buffalo.  Orchard Park actually, worse than the city but hammered the entire area. 

My deepest sympathies my friend!  We got 3.5 inches on top of one half inch of ice last Thurs and everyone here is bitch'n about that!

On 11/20/2022 at 1:24 PM, Strider said:

Sorry...not yet. But visiting mom and family in the Great Pacific Northwest of Washington and Oregon. Hope to get some good hiking in.

Snow predicted for here next week (20 miles east of Tacoma) but that can always change. 

On 11/21/2022 at 6:21 PM, Strider said:

And Autumn forgot to come to L.A.

That old 60's song "it never rains in So California" is so damn true.  As a horse player I can tell you, I cant remember a sloppy track or a rain event in So Cal.  A major fruit company out there that supplies most berries to Wegmans, a local monster of a grocery store established here in Rochester NY by Danny Wegman who I have met, Driscoll.  They must have to water 100% of the time.  No rain.  NONE

35 minutes ago, Strider said:

Cheers, mate. Shall I send you a bottle of California sunshine?

You're ever so Kind Seany boy. I'll put up with it until we go Golfing in Portugal or Spain in February. One if these days the CP's will be in California. Just waiting for Mrs CP to retire and all bets are off. 

5 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I thought you Washingtonians just pretty much got rain in the winter...and LOTS of it!   Or is that just fake news? 

Snow too, and sometimes lots of it. I'm close to Mt. Rainier. Just a big cold snap hanging around this time. 😬