What's the weather like where you are?

madison

It's 3 degrees this morning (-5 with the wind chill) on top of the 5 inches of snow we got yesterday.  Not supposed to get above freezing today, but a warm up (40's) over the weekend.  Denver weather said this is the coldest November on record since 2003.

Still waiting for that global warming to kick in......

Strangest weather I've seen in my 27 years here in Colorado.  All last week we had single digit lows at night and not above freezing temps for daytime highs.  On Thursday night, the wind picked up (Chinook winds) and on Friday morning at 0530 hours, it was 53 degrees!  Wind gusts to 70 mph!  It was clear skies, so I went into the sunroom at 0900 hours to listen to tunes and read.  Fifteen minutes later this grey cloud rolled over and it started sleeting and snowing.  Fifteen minutes later, clear skies again but temps dropped to 34 degrees!  Bizarre!

Next morning on my run through the park, I saw three huge stadium light poles had been torn off their bases at the ball field!

This week looks to be "normal" for Colorado standards - mid 40's for highs and upper twenties for night time lows.  

Polar vortex hits us this week.

Wed Night: -13 degrees (-23C)

Thurs high: 3 degrees (-18C)

Thurs Night: -13 degrees (-23C)

Friday: 13 degrees (-12C)

Friday Night: 6 degrees

On top of the temps, they are predicting 3-5 inches of snow and high winds.

When does that "global warming" kick in again? 

14 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

And some green I trust?

Of course!   Purchased some heavy indica called Cadillac Rainbows (34.2% thc) for the Holidaze. Tastes like garlic.  Went quite well with the half a box of extra cheezy cheese-its I devoured last night.     

Only a couple inches of snow so far, but man that wind is howling like a freight train.  I usually like to bundle up and brave a walk in this stuff, but I think I'll pass on this one.