What's the weather like where you are?

madison

20 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

After a few days of summer, it's now settled into a traditional theme. Cloudy, not warm and drizzle/rain showers. The South East is warm and sunny, shit everywhere else. The lying forecasters have been saying for a while now that hot weather is on the way. Which fucking year?

I feel for ya mate. Here is proper winter. Tops of only 15c and lows of around 7c with lower temps coming. Non stop rain which is shit here, but at least not hella floods like poor old Sydney. I HATE the damn cold. Fucking winter.....

On 7/5/2022 at 8:38 AM, rm2551 said:

I feel for ya mate. Here is proper winter. Tops of only 15c and lows of around 7c with lower temps coming. Non stop rain which is shit here, but at least not hella floods like poor old Sydney. I HATE the damn cold. Fucking winter.....

Hold on man. :icecream:. HEATWAVE INCOMING. Apparently according to the tea leaf readers, the Whole of July is set to be warm and sunny. Well I hope not too hot as it will do nothing for the ladies in the loft. ;)

On 7/7/2022 at 4:28 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Hold on man. :icecream:. HEATWAVE INCOMING. Apparently according to the tea leaf readers, the Whole of July is set to be warm and sunny. Well I hope not too hot as it will do nothing for the ladies in the loft. ;)

Get the woods and irons ready my friend. 🏌️‍♂️

Crikey it's hot. The high clouds have moved in making it like a pressure cooker. I've just mowed the Lawns and thankfully it's cool inside our old stone built cottage. Old stone houses are great for being cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Rumour has it that the all time record high temperature is on the way next weekend. I'm not a betting man but it could hit 40 c next weekend in the South. Not here thankfully. I've got golf all next weekend so better stock up on the factor 50

30 Degrees today, 31 tomorrow, 35 Monday, 36 Tuesday :icecream::suntan:. Minimum on Monday and Tuesday 31c. Oh dear. WE are about to be royal boiled. This country is not used to these temperatures and thankfully we live in a 125 year old stone cottage. Cool inside, oven outside

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

My thermometer outside (in the sun) says 51.4 c :veryhot: 

Ya know, every time I whine about something, I hear or read from someone else who has it WAY worse than me!  I need to start being grateful that it's ONLY 30 today!  Thanks for putting things in perspective chillumpuffer! 

19 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

My thermometer outside (in the sun) says 51.4 c :veryhot: 

Daaaaaaaaamn Chillz that is baking hot. Hottest I have experienced here is high 40's - which does yield 50c temps on my back patio due to the low tin roof and concrete that gets the entire afternoon sun.

Stay cool son, plenty of CC and dry or other assorted bevvies.

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

Daaaaaaaaamn Chillz that is baking hot. Hottest I have experienced here is high 40's - which does yield 50c temps on my back patio due to the low tin roof and concrete that gets the entire afternoon sun.

Stay cool son, plenty of CC and dry or other assorted bevvies.

Too hot for many. It was 28 degrees c  as we went to bed at 11.00pm last night. This morning is already 35 c in the loft (my office) at 10.30 am. Thankfully it cools down tomorrow. We are just not used to these temps where we live and it has hardly rained this summer. Our golf course is unplayable as it's baked hard and the reservoir which runs parallel to the course has hardly any water in it

We have plantation shutters in our house and they and the windows are firmly shut. However, we live in a 125 year old stone house. Whilst in the garden it was boiling at 3.00pm, inside was a cool 21c. Plenty of water throughout the day and I'm staying inside.