What's the weather like where you are?

madison

46 minutes ago, Walter said:

Looking ugly up your way, Paul. Gonna get messy down here soon…

CP, they’re talking about the weather pushing the TPC into Monday. 

46121DE3-A89F-44B8-80EB-313C7A324F0D.png

Been watching it on and off today. Wet and no mistake. Kind of weather we play in every competition day .

Kind of the PGA rules to allow them to take a drop around the green ONE CLUB LENGTH !. I saw Justin Thomas, in the wet rough, lift and place back on the fairway !! What kind of daft fucking rule is that? Never happen here

Humid. Still rains (or tries to) sometimes literally for no more than a minute. Nights are getting quite cool now. If only my firewood and kindling were dry enough to use - and skies were clear on the right weekend nights....

Can't do anything worth doing in this shit weather. :mad:

Two cold fronts coming through.  Supposed to get a rain/snow mix today lasting till 1700 hours.  Then stops till the second front comes through tomorrow night dumping a little more rain/snow.

I have had to sweep/shovel snow at least once per week since 31 December!

1 hour ago, greengrass said:

We had 16 tornadoes last night , trees snapped off , debris everywhere. My part of town didnt get hit too bad , but still didnt sleep very well last night with all that was going on.

Saw that on the news this morning.  So sorry to hear that...best of luck to you and yours!