What's the weather like where you are?

madison

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Abysmal. Solid rain for 3 days with no end in sight. Flooding is a real possibility. Big storms forecast from Wednesday through until next week. Climate change is having a real impact here. This Winter no frost or snow but constant grey and rain. 

My deepest sympathies....I get so depressed with no sunshine.  We are in our pattern of clouds on day 1, snow the next day, clouds day 3 and then sunshine.  Rinse and repeat weekly.

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

My deepest sympathies....I get so depressed with no sunshine.  We are in our pattern of clouds on day 1, snow the next day, clouds day 3 and then sunshine.  Rinse and repeat weekly.

I can count on one hand the amount of dry days we have had in the last few weeks. Sunshine??? What is that? Our climate is well and truly gone bad. Southern Europe, especially Spain and Portugal, are in a state of drought. They have had no rain at all this Winter and that is very, very serious. If it remains like this, and forecasters are predicting it will, then they will be royally fucked this summer. Wildfires will break out and these Countries will be reduced to ashes and desert in a very short space of time. Us on the other hand we will be flooded, as it is predicted it won't stop raining and that brings agricultural issues with it. I suppose we can always grow rice? 

16 degrees with 4.5 inches of snow over a glaze of ice.  Next week is even worse.  After a glorious weekend in the low 50's with sunshine, next week there is a chance for snow everyday AND temps are supposed to be below zero at night and daytime highs in the teens and low 20's.

Where's that global warming again?

Batten down the hatches and get supplies in. Candles, Batteries for the torches, mobiles (cell phones) topped up, PC's fully charged. Wine and Rizlas stocked up. We are in for a "weather Bomb". From the early hours tonight ,100 mph winds and blizzards. Storm Eunice is here. If storm Dudley ( last night) wasn't enough we have his sister arriving. Then as a hat trick, another big storm on Sunday. This country can't take this type of battering. There will be devastation for sure. Really, really worrying.

24 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Batten down the hatches and get supplies in. Candles, Batteries for the torches, mobiles (cell phones) topped up, PC's fully charged. Wine and Rizlas stocked up. We are in for a "weather Bomb". From the early hours tonight ,100 mph winds and blizzards. Storm Eunice is here. If storm Dudley ( last night) wasn't enough we have his sister arriving. Then as a hat trick, another big storm on Sunday. This country can't take this type of battering. There will be devastation for sure. Really, really worrying.

My apologies for whining about my weather.  Wish you the best chillumpuffer....I'll remember you in my prayers this weekend!

3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Holy smokes, CP! Please try to update us as much as possible. Prayers sent your way, for both of you and your home. :(