What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Woke up to an additional 6" of snow on top of the 12" we got earlier. It's somewhat colder than the last storm (18f compared to 31F) so the snow was light and powdery, easy to shovel. Right now it is sunny and 20F. 

No complaints as I like the exercise of shoveling and for me, unless the temps are below zero F I am good to go 🙂 

20 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I think I'm done complaining about the hot weather in Florida...  :rolleyes:

You should be.  Here in Colorado over the weekend we got 8.5 inches of snow, a high of 11 degrees on Saturday and yesterday morning I woke up to -7 degrees (wind chill put it at -14).

18 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

You should be.  Here in Colorado over the weekend we got 8.5 inches of snow, a high of 11 degrees on Saturday and yesterday morning I woke up to -7 degrees (wind chill put it at -14).

Rained like hell here last night and melted most of the snow.

And then what happened?

The damned snow came back. 

4 hours ago, redrum said:

Rained like hell here last night and melted most of the snow.

And then what happened?

The damned snow came back. 

And your storm is headed our way - Wed night supposed to get more snow and frigid temps.  I hate winter already......

It's 26 outside, not a cloud in the sky, and no wind.  Went for a 3 mile walk in my ski pants and ended up sitting on the back porch for a while.  Quite nice really.  The cold and the snow never bother me until the middle of March.   

Finally got our Chinook winds so warmed us up to 46 this morning and we have sunshine!  It hits the fan Wed/Thurs when redrum's storm hits us.  They are predicting another 4-8 inches of snow on top of the 8.5 we already have and single digit temps again.