What's the weather like where you are?

madison

It's really coming down now, and it's gotten colder. I had to run my dog outside about half an hour ago, and we only made it halfway up the street before we had to turn around and come back to the house. Not because it's too cold for me or anything, but he wants to run and play in the snow, and I don't feel like being dropped on my ass and breaking something. LOL

image.png.4812aa411494ae9b0552fade32d7f596.png

I plugged in my freaking roof yesterday.  Myself and neighbors bit the bait and wired our roofs to melt the ice.  So it does not kill your gutters and such.  Plugged mine in yesterday.  Wippee.  Lets see if a big icicle does me in.  41 today they say and back to zero by tomorrow eve.  Why the hell do I live here?

13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Fingers crossed this mildish and dry winter continues

Mildish and WET summer continues here my friend. Non stop rain - which is set to continue all weekend.

So much for riding to Mt Tambourine markets with the cheese and kisses....

15 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

And so much for global warming

yeah, I'll take it! The older I get, the less tolerant of the heat I get. Seems summer is a younger man's game unfortunately. Still hoping to get up to the sunny coast one more time for a swim, but man, this summer is MIA.

52 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

yeah, I'll take it! The older I get, the less tolerant of the heat I get. Seems summer is a younger man's game unfortunately. Still hoping to get up to the sunny coast one more time for a swim, but man, this summer is MIA.

I hate the heat, so I'm loving it.

9 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

I hate the heat, so I'm loving it.

So what is it like viewing the night sky down there?  You can see the Southern Cross right?  But you cannot see the North star?  The little dipper?  Are you closer to Sydney or Melbourne or Perth if you do not mind me asking?  Also, have you heard they are likely to go back out to search for MH370?  They are pretty sure where it lies.  And the Canadien aviation expert was right on the money.  Any news about that assholes pilots girlfriend and what his lame excuse may have been for murdering all of those people?  If and when they find the fuselage they will find a note near him Im sure. Terrible stuff.  Oh, its going back to zero tonight.  Sucks.