What's the weather like where you are?

madison

So much for our "winter storm warning" this Weekend.  Denver got 2 inches, Boulder got 4 but all we got was a couple flurries that melted as soon as it hit the ground!  Friday it was twice as cold here as it was in Anchorage, Alaska though!  Cloudy cool today and tomorrow with temps in the low 50's and rain showers.

16 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Holy fuck the sun is out....

It's gone south then man. It's brass as fuck here. After the lovely warm spell, it's back to usual late Spring, early summer grey and cold. Looks like the heating will be on soon. Only silver lining? It's gonna piss down for the old twats jubilee celebrations :hurrah: 

Record heat over the weekend.  It hit 100 on Saturday, 95 yesterday and supposed to get to 100 again today!  Amazing that just a month ago, I was flying to Spain and we had snow on the ground here!  Another year with no Spring - we went from winter to summer.

We are on the West Coast of Wales and it's been glorious all week. Going sea fishing today so maybe a Bass or some Mackerel on the Barbie this evening? Along with some wine and joints. Gotta love a holiday in the UK.

Edited by chillumpuffer

On 6/15/2022 at 1:33 AM, chillumpuffer said:

We are on the West Coast of Wales and it's been glorious all week. Going sea fishing today so maybe a Bass or some Mackerel on the Barbie this evening? Along with some wine and joints. Gotta love a holiday in the UK.

I miss fishing on the California coast. 

Woke up to this early this morning. Haven't heard thunder so loud in years...definitely not in Southern California. At times, I thought the windows were going to shatter. It reminded me of the storms I used to see in Missouri and Texas when I was in the Army.

LDN-Z-MONSOON-MM-02.jpg.b6d77ac79f3f92b682d8d04b2bcd8f10.jpg

LDN-Z-MONSOON-MM-04.jpg.f417c8e595f016b85f43f1dcc828a30f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After a few days of summer, it's now settled into a traditional theme. Cloudy, not warm and drizzle/rain showers. The South East is warm and sunny, shit everywhere else. The lying forecasters have been saying for a while now that hot weather is on the way. Which fucking year?