What's the weather like where you are?

madison

6 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Seems last week was an anomaly. Winter is back. mid 20's every day this week and rain. Any time you want to send that weather, we're ready Chillumpuffer.

Sounds exactly what we have. Rain at times but incredibly mild. I live in a hilly part of the North of England. 18c on 1st November??? No.  Heating on in the house? No. Just plain wrong.

Rain in Brisbane? Doesn't bode well for the cricket today however?

Edited by chillumpuffer

One Denver news station has us getting a trace to one inch of snow this evening.  Another Denver station has us getting 5.3 inches!  That's quite a discrepancy in snowfall totals!  The good news is the warm up over the weekend to upper 50's, lower 60's!

45 minutes ago, ebk said:

Damn...  good luck and take care of yourself and your lovely family @Walter!!

Thank you darling! We’ll let you know when we’re on the back end. What sucks is I was going to take Mrs W to Hamilton tomorrow night. No word on cancellation. Oh well… ❤️

Edited by Walter

36 minutes ago, Walter said:

Thank you darling! We’ll let you know when we’re on the backend. What sucks is I was going to take Mrs W to Hamilton tomorrow night. Oh well… ❤️

Oh no - that's tragic!!  :)  Sincerely hope you can reschedule soon...and that the storm passes fast with little to no affect!

13 hours ago, ebk said:

Oh no - that's tragic!!  :)  Sincerely hope you can reschedule soon...and that the storm passes fast with little to no affect!

We’re on the back side and all is good. They still haven’t canceled tonight’s performance! 

28 minutes ago, Walter said:

The show was spectacular! 🤘🏼  

Yay!  I've been meaning to ask you.  I'm glad you liked it.  I think it's one of the best shows I've seen in quite a long while.