Strider

6 hours ago, redrum said:

Sorry I missed the Thursday pick. Had to put my beautiful cat Butters (my avatar) to sleep on Monday. He was 14 and I'd had him since the day he was born. A lot of tears and he will be so missed.

I'm very sorry to hear this, red.  Tough decision to make.  

:( 

17 hours ago, redrum said:

Sorry I missed the Thursday pick. Had to put my beautiful cat Butters (my avatar) to sleep on Monday. He was 14 and I'd had him since the day he was born. A lot of tears and he will be so missed.

So sorry to hear this.  All the best to you.  He was a lovely kitty.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:53 AM, redrum said:

I am terribly sorry to hear this.  It is something that would rip me to pieces as my male Diesel is my companion.  He is part of the family.  He means to much to me that he is going to be with me when I go, if you know what I mean.  Its legal here now. And its happening.  That is how much he means to me so I can only imagine your loss.  Some people are too callus and ignorant to understand how much a beloved pet can mean to someone. I understand and I am very sorry for your loss.  A loss as deep and sorrowful as losing a member of ones family.  They are truly a member of the family.  I have said to God, heaven cannot be heaven if my pet is not there with me.   

10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am terribly sorry to hear this.  It is something that would rip me to pieces as my male Diesel is my companion.  He is part of the family.  He means to much to me that he is going to be with me when I go, if you know what I mean.  Its legal here now. And its happening.  That is how much he means to me so I can only imagine your loss.  Some people are too callus and ignorant to understand how much a beloved pet can mean to someone. I understand and I am very sorry for your loss.  A loss as deep and sorrowful as losing a member of ones family.  They are truly a member of the family.  I have said to God, heaven cannot be heaven if my pet is not there with me.   

Thank you for that. Your post made me tear up.

Very sad news redrum. That is heartbreaking to go through and you have my sympathy for your loss.

Atlanta

Buffalo

Chicago

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

New Orleans

Oakland (trap game for the Raiders)

Detroit

Seattle

Tennessee

New England

San Francisco

Baltimore

On 11/21/2019 at 11:53 PM, redrum said:

Sad to read this, redrum. I've been in those shoes several times over the years. Take care.

Hehehe. Bong-Man picking against his own team paid off for him and won him Week 12. Congratulations Bong-Man! :cheer:

And now you are tied for first with Walter in the Season Standings.

Week 12 Results

Bong-Man: 12-2*

redrum: 11-3

Strider: 11-3

ebk: 10-4

Mrs. W: 10-4

Walter: 10-4

jabe: 9-5

Junior: 8-6

LedZeppfan77: 8-6

Season Standings After 176 Games

1. Bong-Man: 116-59****

1. Walter: 116-59***

2. ebk: 114-61****

3. redrum: 110-65***

3. Strider: 110-65*

4. Junior: 106-69*

5. Mrs. W: 104-71*

6. jabe: 103-72*

7. LedZeppfan77: 97-78

8. paul carruthers: 69-75* (lost at sea with the Dolphins)

Edited by Strider

Week 13 Schedule - Happy Thanksgiving!

We are back to full 16-game schedules the rest of the way. Remember: There are 3 games on Thanksgiving Day. I know it's a busy time but try to get your Thursday picks in on time. You can always fill out the rest of your picks later in the week. Gobble-Gobble!

Thanksgiving Thursday, Nov. 28 TIME(ET)
Chicago at Detroit 12:30 pm
Buffalo at Dallas 4:30 pm (The RIVALRY OF THE CENTURY...IT'S ON...RICK VS. WALTER Hahaha!)
New Orleans at Sadlanta 8:20 pm

Sunday, Dec. 1
N.Y. Jets at Cincinnati 1:00 pm
Tennessee at Indianapolis 1:00 pm
Cleveland at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm
Philadelphia at Miami 1:00 pm
Green Bay at N.Y. Giants 1:00 pm
Washington at Carolina 1:00 pm
Tampa Bay at Jacksonville 1:00 pm
San Francisco at Baltimore 1:00 pm
L.A. Lambs at Arizona 4:05 pm
SaD Chargers at Denver 4:25 pm
Oakland at Kansas City 4:25 pm
New England at Houston 8:20 pm

Monday, Dec. 2
Minnesota at Seattle 8:15 pm

Thank all of you for the kind words. Butters was a great cat, took to my girlfriend and became her lap cat. :)

My picks:

Chicago

Buffalo

Nawlins

Cincy

Indy

Pitt

Philly

Green Bay

Carolina

Tampa Bay

SF

L.A. Rams

Denver

KC

New England

Minnesota

Thanksgiving Thursday
Chicago at Detroit 
Buffalo at Dallas  (The RIVALRY OF THE CENTURY...IT'S ON...RICK VS. WALTER Hahaha!)
New Orleans at Sadlanta 

Sunday, Dec. 1
N.Y. Jets at Cincinnati 
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Cleveland at Pittsburgh
Philadelphia at Miami 
Green Bay at N.Y. Giants 
Washington at Carolina 
Tampa Bay at Jacksonville 
San Francisco at Baltimore 
L.A. Lambs at Arizona 
SaD Chargers at Denver