Strider

Well you might as well just add up the scores now.  Miami is not going to win because A.  They do NOT WANT TO WIN THIS GAME  B  They are not going to beat Pittsburgh anyway.  Unless Fitz lights up the place, which we know he can, but I think the coach would then get a call from the owner and say "what the hell is that guy doing? Trying to kill my number one draft pick?"

ADD EM UP

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well you might as well just add up the scores now.  Miami is not going to win because A.  They do NOT WANT TO WIN THIS GAME  B  They are not going to beat Pittsburgh anyway.  Unless Fitz lights up the place, which we know he can, but I think the coach would then get a call from the owner and say "what the hell is that guy doing? Trying to kill my number one draft pick?"

ADD EM UP

Just like no one thought the Jets would beat Dallas. And everyone had Chicago beating the Chargers yesterday. No thanks...I'll wait until the game is played before tallying the numbers.

1 minute ago, paul carruthers said:

shouldn't be a problem anymore ( I think). I'm still trying to get a new home internet hook-up, so dem is the breaks, sometimes...  

😎

Did you move or are you just changing your wifi internet?

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Just like no one thought the Jets would beat Dallas. And everyone had Chicago beating the Chargers yesterday. No thanks...I'll wait until the game is played before tallying the numbers.

Miami does not want to win anyway.  Have it your way

Three-way tie for first place this week. 

Week 8 Results

Bong-Man: 13-2*

Mrs. W: 13-2*

Strider: 13-2*

Walter: 12-3

ebk: 11-4

Junior: 11-4

jabe: 10-5

LedZeppfan77: 9-6

redrum: 9-6

Season Standings After 121 Games

1. ebk: 83-37****

2. Walter: 80-40**

3. Bong-Man: 78-42**

4. Strider: 76-44*

5. redrum: 74-46**

6. Junior: 73-47*

6. Mrs. W: 73-47*

7. LedZeppfan77: 71-49

8. jabe: 65-55

Week 9 Schedule

Thursday, Oct. 31 TIME(ET)
San Francisco at Arizona 8:20 pm Happy Halloween!

Sunday, Nov. 3
Houston vs Jacksonville (London, England) 9:30 am
Washington at Buffalo 1:00 pm
Minnesota at Kansas City 1:00 pm
N.Y. Jets at Miami 1:00 pm
Chicago at Philadelphia 1:00 pm
Indianapolis at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm
Tennessee at Carolina 1:00 pm
Detroit at Oakland (Raiders first home game in two months!) 4:05 pm
Tampa Bay at Seattle 4:05 pm
Cleveland at Denver 4:25 pm
Green Bay at SaD Chargers 4:25 pm
New England at Baltimore (Patriots first game against a real team with a functioning offense) 8:20 pm

Monday, Nov. 4
Dallas at N.Y. Giants 8:15 pm

Edited by Strider

Well I better start making a comeback.  I let my heart get in the way of picking games in the NFL.  If you played this contest with me in the NHL, you would not stand a prayer.  Week 9?  Here goes

SF  ( I would not be surprised to see AZ pull he upset.  They put up a good fight in NO and the week before on the road)

Jacksonville (coin flip this game is. Truly.  Houston losing their star D player for the season has to let them down?)

Buffalo  (lose this game and there will be riots)

Minnesota

NY Jets (I actually believe Miami wants no part of winning and are afraid of the Redskins stealing that number one pick)

Philadelphia

Indy  (another tough game.  But Pittsburgh wont get away with falling behind on them like Miami)

Carolina

Detroit

Tampa (mad coach pulls the upset.  If they can upset the Rams, they can upset the Hawks)

Cleveland  (5 star lock of the week, they ran successfully vs NE and Hunt returns.  HUNT RETURNS)

Green Bay  (dick Schedule)

Baltimore  (it ends with no mercy)

NY Giants

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

San Francisco (Who has San Fran beaten is the query Jimmy Johnson put in my mind & I'm wondering)

Jacksonville
Buffalo (Taking a gamble on your Bills, Rick)...
Minnesota
Miami (If we lose this game--nevermind)....
Philadelphia 
Indianapolis
Carolina
Detroit
Seattle 
Denver 
Green Bay
New England (Going against the grain as Shemp would say)...

Dallas 

Edited by paul carruthers

2 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

San Francisco (Who has San Fran beaten is the query Jimmy Johnson put in my mind & I'm wondering)Jacksonville
Buffalo (Taking a gamble on your Bills, Rick)...
Minnesota
Miami (If we lose this game--nevermind)....
Philadelphia 
Indianapolis
Carolina
Detroit
Seattle 
Denver 
Green Bay
New England (Going against the grain as Shemp would say)...

Dallas 

A gamble vs Washington?  OK.  Insult  Your boys just got Talib.. And why are you picking MIami?  They DO NOT WANT TO WIN AND LOSE THEIR NUMBER ONE PICK