Arizona at Tampa Bay 1:00 pm
Miami at Indianapolis 4:05 pm
Carolina at Green Bay 4:25 pm
L.A. Rams at Pittsburgh 4:25 pm
Minnesota at Dallas 8:20 pm

Monday, Nov. 11
Seattle at San Francisco 8:15 pm

19 hours ago, Strider said:

What are these picks for Paul? Next week's games? You already posted your Week 9 picks. I'm confused by your post.

Those were actually Junior’s picks. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thursday, Nov. 7 
SaD Chargers at Oakland 

Sunday, Nov. 10
Detroit at Chicago 
Baltimore at Cincinnati 
Buffalo at Cleveland 
Kansas City at Tennessee 
Atlanta at New Orleans 
N.Y. Giants at N.Y. Jets 
Arizona at Tampa Bay 
Miami at Indianapolis 
Carolina at Green Bay 
L.A. Rams at Pittsburgh 
Minnesota at Dallas 

Monday, Nov. 11
Seattle at San Francisco

19 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You have more family on here than the Waltons!!!  LOL.   😀

But still not as many family members as you have had usernames, from being banned multiple times...ICQYB, Silvermedalist, Yukon..., etc.  Even my wife beats your ass every year in the picks! :hysterical:

Oakland tonight.

Why do the Chargers exist? There is no need for them and their situation in L.A. is untenable and about to get worse when they move to the new stadium. It is a terrible look for the NFL.

Edited by Strider

8 hours ago, Walter said:

But still not as many family members as you have had usernames, from being banned multiple times...ICQYB, Silvermedalist, Yukon..., etc.  Even my wife beats your ass every year in the picks! :hysterical:

Its been a long time at least since I was last shown the door.  Now a semi respected member by some

1 hour ago, Walter said:

That’s a good one! :lol:  ✌🏼

Even I had forgotten Silvermedalist.  I burned up every computer IP address in every library in Rochester, NY.  If anyone had gone in and tried to join LZ.com they would have gotten the  message "you are not allowed to use this website".  LOL  Joel taught me well

On 11/5/2019 at 6:00 PM, Walter said:

Those were actually Junior’s picks. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, they were. So why did Paul post those picks, without quoting Junior's post by the way, as if he was making picks...and on Monday morning at 7:54am after all the Sunday games were over? It is very puzzling. See his post below...

On 11/4/2019 at 7:54 AM, paul carruthers said:

Buffalo 
Minnesota
N.Y. Jets
Phili
Indi
Carolina
Detroit
Seattle
Cleveland
Green Bay
Baltimore
Dallas

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Yes, they were. So why did Paul post those picks, without quoting Junior's post by the way, as if he was making picks...and on Monday morning at 7:54am after all the Sunday games were over? It is very puzzling. See his post below...

Ambien ;) 

9 hours ago, Strider said:

Oakland tonight.

Why do the Chargers exist? There is no need for them and their situation in L.A. is untenable and about to get worse when they move to the new stadium. It is a terrible look for the NFL.

They should go play in Cheyenne.

16 hours ago, Strider said:

Oakland tonight.

Sometimes when you go with your heart you win.  How the hell do you beat Green Bay the way they did and then lose to the Raiders ?  And yes, I heard the schedule and now the Raiders are alive and well for a Wild Card.  With the way the 2nd WC looks, they might just pull it off?  The Bills are actually in the drivers seat at 6-2 for the first WC spot.  But nobody here feels good about it. Maybe if the defense starts to play again and the offense wakes up?

So here is the NFL for you.  The Bills are 6-2.  The Browns are 2-6.  YET, THE BROWNS ARE 3 POINT FAVORITES!!!!!!  Crazy!!!!  But I have the same feeling about this game that I had before the Philly game.  And look how that one turned out.  A Bills win gives them a stranglehold on the first WC and a real shot at catching New England the following week.  We get Denver at home the next week and sorry, I am counting that as a win.  I am far more worried about Cleveland on the road than Denver at home.  Even though somehow Denver managed to beat them.  That porker of a coach should have been fired weeks ago.  Cleveland I mean.  3rd and 1 at the Denver 25 and they fuck it up.  Were driving to take the lead after Baker Mayfield had just hit OBJ on a long pass.  Gee, dont throw to him again?  Run the ball and get stuffed, making it 4th and 4 and then lose. The Bills can win this game if they show up.  

Some good games with Minnesota at Dallas being one of them. NE has to go to Philly after the bye and then I think Dallas goes up there.  So it gets tough for them. The Bills can make a race of this division if they don't screw it up

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Maybe if ...

The Bills can make a race of this division if ...

...if aliens abduct the Patriots. Lol. 

Maybes & ifs.  I agree that sums up the Bills.

Do your predictions take into account the likelihood of game changing dirty hits and crooked refs?

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

How the hell do you beat Green Bay the way they did and then lose to the Raiders ?

What part of Any Given Sunday don't you get? Sometimes teams show up, but aren't really there. It happens and often when you don't see it coming. Remember the 2000 NFC championship game?  I'll never forget it. 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:48 PM, Badgeholder Still said:

...if aliens abduct the Patriots. Lol. 

Maybes & ifs.  I agree that sums up the Bills.

Do your predictions take into account the likelihood of game changing dirty hits and crooked refs?

What part of Any Given Sunday don't you get? Sometimes teams show up, but aren't really there. It happens and often when you don't see it coming. Remember the 2000 NFC championship game?  I'll never forget it. 

NE was given a rude awakening by the Ravens.  And the trip to Philly will be not much less painful.  The door is open for the Bills to win this division.  Your aliens comment is crap.  If KC had a defense I would certainly respect them more.  They seem to have improved though.  Right now Baltimore is the best in the AFC but things can change. The Bills have to be in the mix.