Happy Thanksgiving!

The Only Way To Fly

20 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Going traditional as usual hey Chuck? How are ya man and the family?

I’m doing alright brotha! Yes, very traditional meal was made…. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, corn bread, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, and artisan rolls. I hope you and Mrs CP are doing well! :peace: 

Turkey as it was exiting the oven…

IMG_6106.jpeg

IMG_6105.jpeg

IMG_6108.jpeg

3 hours ago, Walter said:

I’m doing alright brotha! Yes, very traditional meal was made…. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, corn bread, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, and artisan rolls. I hope you and Mrs CP are doing well! :peace: 

Turkey as it was exiting the oven…

IMG_6106.jpeg

IMG_6105.jpeg

IMG_6108.jpeg

Looks lush man. Far too much for us 2 :) Is that Mrs C or offspring  at the end of the table?

We are both well man.

Mrs CP retired from work last April, she (sort of) still works but it's as a shareholder of our business. Had a Golf week in Turkey with 32 others from our Golf Club last week. It was great fun and the last fix of sun until next Spring. However, we have booked a month in Thailand last 2 weeks in Feb and the first 2 in March. It will be a return to the land of smiles since our travelling days 30 years ago. Really looking forward to that. The country legalised Weed so you can legally buy in shops. Suffice to say it will be one of the most visited places on our itinerary ;) 

On 11/24/2023 at 12:13 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Looks lush man. Far too much for us 2 :) Is that Mrs C or offspring  at the end of the table?

We are both well man.

Mrs CP retired from work last April, she (sort of) still works but it's as a shareholder of our business. Had a Golf week in Turkey with 32 others from our Golf Club last week. It was great fun and the last fix of sun until next Spring. However, we have booked a month in Thailand last 2 weeks in Feb and the first 2 in March. It will be a return to the land of smiles since our travelling days 30 years ago. Really looking forward to that. The country legalised Weed so you can legally buy in shops. Suffice to say it will be one of the most visited places on our itinerary ;) 

That’s awesome! Congratulations to the Mrs! Your trip sounds fantastic! At the end was my niece. I’m glad you’re doing well my brotha! 🤘🏼