Happy New Year.

spats

You are an idiot. You are the disappointment in your story. She gave you every opportunity to connect with her and you blew it. Your friends could see that you are nothing but a scared child. You are obviously looking for a Mommy figure.

Her only mistake: She thought you were a man.

She got luckier than she knows that night.

The last thing i want is a mommy figure. I can't stand women who mommy their boyfriends or husbands. I just can't stand it when women play games like that. If she wanted my number she should have asked for it. It's not rocket science. I like women who go after what they want.

I am not a man because i didn't bite when she was giving me the opportunity? If anything i think i am a man because i wouldn't give into her games.

She is the one that blew it.

No i am not. I did the right thing. She was the dumbass. besides, she wasn't smokin' hot or anything. I have seen better.

So SHE is a dumbass for not coming out and saying she wanted to exchange numbers, but YOU are not a dumbass for not asking for her number? How so? You bag on girls for not making the first move, but it doesn't sound like you ever have the balls to make a move. So why is it all their fault?

So SHE is a dumbass for not coming out and saying she wanted to exchange numbers, but YOU are not a dumbass for not asking for her number? How so? You bag on girls for not making the first move, but it doesn't sound like you ever have the balls to make a move. So why is it all their fault?

Because she was the one hinting at it. Not me. It has nothing to do with me being scared. I just wouldn't take the bait. I don't like those games. She should of stepped up and said something.

Just seems like you're always talking about wanting a girl to make the first move, what a turn-on it is, blah blah blah. You seem to use it as a kind of "test". You're playing a game too.

Bottom line, girls are turned on by confident, assertive guys. Guys who sit back and never make a move, and wait for girls to do it, will always be alone. Someday you'll get it.

The only thing i want is a mommy figure. I love women who mommy their boyfriends or husbands. I just can't stand on my own two feet. If she wanted my number she should have asked for it. It's not rocket science. I like women who go after what they want.

I am not a man because i didn't bite when she was giving me the opportunity. If anything i think i am a good little boy because i couldn't get into her pants.

She is the one that calls the shots.

I fixed your reply, because what you wrote didn't jive with you actions when you were at the party.

MEEEEE-OWWW! :lol:

You want a perfect 10 who will make all the moves, take all the chances and tell you what to do because you're a scared little boy.

Ain't gonna happen until you grow up and start living in the real world. Until then I hope you're happy with "Lefty Palm" and her 5 finger sisters, because it's all the action you're gonna get. DUMBASS.

You've been told this 50 times on this forum and still insist that you are right. You might try a new story, coz this one is getting old. Jeez!

The last thing i want is a mommy figure. I can't stand women who mommy their boyfriends or husbands. I just can't stand it when women play games like that. If she wanted my number she should have asked for it. It's not rocket science. I like women who go after what they want.

I am not a man because i didn't bite when she was giving me the opportunity? If anything i think i am a man because i wouldn't give into her games.

She is the one that blew it.

2008, and Spats is still tearing down any woman that shows interest in him.

Get a cat, it will ignore you most of the time, when it does pay attention to you it will be because it made the first move to do so, and you can at least say there's a pussy waiting for you at home.

Seriously.

2008, and Spats is still tearing down any woman that shows interest in him.

Get a cat, it will ignore you most of the time, when it does pay attention to you it will be because it made the first move to do so, and you can at least say there's a pussy waiting for you at home.

Seriously.

Brilliant! :D

Just seems like you're always talking about wanting a girl to make the first move, what a turn-on it is, blah blah blah. You seem to use it as a kind of "test". You're playing a game too.

Bottom line, girls are turned on by confident, assertive guys. Guys who sit back and never make a move, and wait for girls to do it, will always be alone. Someday you'll get it.

Why knock me for not asking and not knock her for not asking??

And guys are turned on by confident and assertive women. Guys who wait for the girl to do it will not always be alone. I got some of my girlfriends that way.

I am not playing a game. I explained why i do it. Girls do it for a different reason. I was burnt out on approaching because of getting rejected throughout most of my teens. I was tired of it, it just wears you down. When i stopped is when i started becoming successful. You do what works for you.

That girl blew it in the end because she is of the mindset that it is the guys's job to ask.

I fixed your reply, because what you wrote didn't jive with you actions when you were at the party.

MEEEEE-OWWW! :lol:

You want a perfect 10 who will make all the moves, take all the chances and tell you what to do because you're a scared little boy.

Ain't gonna happen until you grow up and start living in the real world. Until then I hope you're happy with "Lefty Palm" and her 5 finger sisters, because it's all the action you're gonna get. DUMBASS.

You've been told this 50 times on this forum and still insist that you are right. You might try a new story, coz this one is getting old. Jeez!

I am not expecting a 10. They don't exist sadly. And if you knew me you would know that i don't take orders from girlfriends. Ask anyone that knows me.

I am not scared. I just avoid rejection because of my teens years and position myself so i do the choosing. I don't want them deciding my fate.

2008, and Spats is still tearing down any woman that shows interest in him.

Seriously.

I don't think i tearing down any woman that shows interest. I am flattered by it. But the girl blew it. If she had just come out and asked for my number or to exchange numbers everything would have been fine. Instead she decided to hint for me to ask. She just should said what she wanted.

Of course no one should take orders from a significant other, that's a given. Here's the thing about Spats, he likely interprets any suggestion or anything a guy wants to do with his girlfriend as him taking orders, or that the guy is "whipped".

Here's a Spatsy example...my wife and I were at a party one time. She was upstairs with the girls, and I was in the basement playing poker with the guys. At one point she came downstairs and commented that she was ready to go whenever I was. We both wanted to be home by a certain time, so I was ready to go too, and started to wrap things up. This guy at the poker table started grumbling about me "being whipped" and letting my wife break up the poker game, etc. This guy is notoriously anti-girlfriend/wife, and paranoid of anyone breaking up his bachelor lifestyle. But his friends who know him best all agree it's because he's bitter and jealous. So anyway, I was like "look pal, I WANT to go home with my wife, we dig being together. If I wanted to stay and play more poker, I would". I was at another function with this same guy, and overheard this guy giving someone else crap about doing something with his wife, and how the guy was whipped and HE would never be made to do anything like that, blah, blah, blah. Definitely a pattern with this dude.

My point is, it's a matter of perspective. This guy viewed every guy as whipped and taking orders, when in fact, they weren't. These guys are doing things they WANT to do, but perpetual bachelor types are paranoid of any infringement on their freedom, and think any guy that doesn't think the same is a sucker or is weak. The reality is that they'd gladly trade places, but in the meantime they'll tear down guys who have what they don't.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year. have fun. Wish me luck. Maybe i will meet some pretty, cool girl tonight.

A happy one to you too!!!! Say......did you meet that pretty chick then??! I met 100s, but my Italian g-friend was with me so..........................!! :(

Of course no one should take orders from a significant other, that's a given. Here's the thing about Spats, he likely interprets any suggestion or anything a guy wants to do with his girlfriend as him taking orders, or that the guy is "whipped".

Here's a Spatsy example...my wife and I were at a party one time. She was upstairs with the girls, and I was in the basement playing poker with the guys. At one point she came downstairs and commented that she was ready to go whenever I was. We both wanted to be home by a certain time, so I was ready to go too, and started to wrap things up. This guy at the poker table started grumbling about me "being whipped" and letting my wife break up the poker game, etc. This guy is notoriously anti-girlfriend/wife, and paranoid of anyone breaking up his bachelor lifestyle. But his friends who know him best all agree it's because he's bitter and jealous. So anyway, I was like "look pal, I WANT to go home with my wife, we dig being together. If I wanted to stay and play more poker, I would". I was at another function with this same guy, and overheard this guy giving someone else crap about doing something with his wife, and how the guy was whipped and HE would never be made to do anything like that, blah, blah, blah. Definitely a pattern with this dude.

My point is, it's a matter of perspective. This guy viewed every guy as whipped and taking orders, when in fact, they weren't. These guys are doing things they WANT to do, but perpetual bachelor types are paranoid of any infringement on their freedom, and think any guy that doesn't think the same is a sucker or is weak. The reality is that they'd gladly trade places, but in the meantime they'll tear down guys who have what they don't.

I get it now. It just blows me away that someone wouldn't want to go home with their lover. There are times when I'm done hanging out before my boyfriend is, and if I'm truly ready to go, I usually just go. I don't play that "you have to come with me" shit because I'd hope he wouldn't do that to me if I was truly having a good time and he wanted to leave. There are times when I don't want to do something that he wants to do, but I do it because I know that the next time I want to do something he's not totally keen on he'll probably do it. But I'm not into the "I said you have to do this, so do it, damnit!" crap. I would be pissed off if anyone I dated expected me to jump when they said jump and vice versa. It's just about respect.

Yup, Spats says he wants a girl to be the aggressor, but damn I'm sure if she did that in front of his friends (glossing over the "ready when YOU are" part...he'd complain about her being too clingy.  :rolleyes:   The gentelman you refer to in your story....does he need a new nickname??

Think we have a dyed in the wool lifelong bachelor on our hands.....hopefully we won't have to hear the whining for that same amount of time.

The New years party i went to was pretty damn good as far as party's go. Lots of friends, good food, pizza, etc. There were some pretty women there. I chatted with a pretty cool girl. Not my ideal physical type. A little plain for my tastes but she was cool. She is a friend of a friend. She seemed interested in me and was paying a lot of attention to me. So i was soaking it up even though she didn't have me popping a boner or anything. I think i actually spent more time chatting with her then most at the party other than my buddies. And then even as the party was wrapping up she even came over to say goodbye. How cool is that. Only annoying part was was where it was like she was leaving it open for me to ask for her number. I didn't bite. If someone wants to exchange numbers, etc,. They should just come out and say it. If she had just come out and said that it would have been a bit of a turn on. Because i love when women do that stuff. But she chose to go the "old fashioned" route and seemed to be waiting for me to ask. So nothing ended up happening. pretty cool girl otherwise. My buddies knocked me the next day for not doing it but they weren't surprised.lol

Other than that bit of disappointment it was a good New years eve.

It's nice to hear that you are making progess-i.e. talking to someone who isn't your "type". And that you actually enjoyed it. The thing is, though, that it is kinda scary to just be like "Oh, I like you, here's my phone number." Even for girls. Especially if you are shy, or if you aren't 100 percent certain the person likes you back! When she left it up to you, she probably wasn't trying to be "old-fashioned", she was probably just trying to gage how much you liked her.

My friends are though. Their women want them home by a certain time, etc. It's different then what you are describing. If you truly wanted to be home by a certain time that's fine. I would not trade places with my friends at all. Except the one who is dating a babe. Because she is cool. She doesn't have him on a leash.

Yup, Spats says he wants a girl to be the aggressor, but damn I'm sure if she did that in front of his friends (glossing over the "ready when YOU are" part...he'd complain about her being too clingy.  :rolleyes:   The gentelman you refer to in your story....does he need a new nickname??

Think we have a dyed in the wool lifelong bachelor on our hands.....hopefully we won't have to hear the whining for that same amount of time.

If she did that in front me and my friends she would be taking her ass home alone. And i would be staying and having fun. We would not be attached at the hip. And couples shouldn't be attached at the hip.

"I am ready when you are" translates to "can we please go now" in most cases.

Archived