Happy New Year.

spats

Spats quote-> I am thinking about calling. I don't like doing that though. I don't know. If i do call i don't wanna call right away. You call to soon and you look desperate.

You should call her. I don't think she's gonna reject you. I mean, if she wasn't interested, she would have told your friend no. Just be like, "Hey. Do you want to go do something this weekend?" If you don't really want to go on a DATE date, then ask her to do some sort of group thing with you and your friends, like bowling.

Actually, I think Spats should invite her to a wedding.

Yes, it makes perfect sense. You're self-conscious to the extreme. You need to start a relationship with the knowledge that she wants you, not that you want her. You need her to be good looking because that will make you look good. You cannot accept a critique, because that would make you even more vulnerable. You won't call her because you want her to think that you're your own man who doesn't ask anyone for anything; but the truth is that you're not any of that, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to tell us every single detail of your personal life. What realistic advice do you want to hear? That you do it the right way anyway and that things will get better? Fat chance spats, they probably won't.

I agree with some of that. I can be self-conscious. But i don't want a good lookin girl because she will make me look good. That's a bonus. But not the main reason. I am just attracted to pretty women. I haven't called her because then she will be getting what she wants and my buddy will be getting what he wants at my expense.

I might still call. But it might teach her a lesson if i keep her waiting.

I haven't called her because then she will be getting what she wants and my buddy will be getting what he wants at my expense.

DUMBEST STATEMENT EVER, GOD ARE YOU A DIPSHIT.

(calm down, Matt, easy, you're dealing with a retarded kid, it's not nice to get mad at them)

That was your 666th post, by the way. Well done.

When is this kid going to take a hint?

Yeah, I saw that, fitting that he would make me breathe fire on that post.

You'd think after countless people told you that you're a tool, you'd maybe think "hmm, I guess I'm a tool".

Ah, the start of a loving relationship....always touches my heart... :)

The theory of evolution needs to be amended in that there might be a certain stage during which a species (or a certain spats specimen of said species) reaches a level of stupidity that in itself prohibits procreation.

Discuss. B)

You'd think after countless people told you that you're a tool, you'd maybe think "hmm, I guess I'm a tool".

His whole online persona is about being a tool and riling people up. And you love it - otherwise you wouldn't jump at every single piece of bait he puts out there no matter how cliched or absurd it is.

I think he's doing the board a favour - he's making us all feel much better about ourselves... :)

His whole online persona is about being a tool and riling people up. And you love it - otherwise you wouldn't jump at every single piece of bait he puts out there no matter how cliched or absurd it is.

I think he's doing the board a favour - he's making us all feel much better about ourselves... :)

I know, I'm always so disappointed in myself when I bite. I always tell myself, "alright, enough with this kid, I have nothing more to say to him, it's like talking to a wall". But there I am, always jumping back in.

I know, I'm always so disappointed in myself when I bite. I always tell myself, "alright, enough with this kid, I have nothing more to say to him, it's like talking to a wall". But there I am, always jumping back in.

Every now and then people need to shout around a bit and shouting at spats is like punching at cotton wool....it's not really satisfying but at least nobody gets hurt. :D

I wonder if Spats is even real. "He" might just be a computer, linked to this board, and programmed to generate random idiotic quotes in response to posts.

...until the board explodes? :huh::(

*crouches behind protective screen, puts on tin-foil hat for good measure* B)

Ah, the start of a loving relationship....always touches my heart... :)

The theory of evolution needs to be amended in that there might be a certain stage during which a species (or a certain spats specimen of said species) reaches a level of stupidity that in itself prohibits procreation.

Discuss. B)

The reason i say that is because i am really annoyed by the scenario. If she had just asked for the number we could be on a date right now. But the whole things been thrown in my lap. This happens to me when people try to make me do thing i don't like to do. It's my first reaction.

I am a real guy Fuzzy. I am in my 20's, i live in Toronto. I am not a persona. Seriously.

The reason i say that is because i am really annoyed by the scenario. If she had just asked for the number we could be on a date right now. But the whole things been thrown in my lap. This happens to me when people try to make me do thing i don't like to do. It's my first reaction.

If you had just asked for the number, realizing life is not perfect and things won't always go 100 % your way, all of us would have something else to talk scream at you about.

Flexibility is more interesting than your stodginess.

If you had just asked for the number, realizing life is not perfect and things won't always go 100 % your way, all of us would have something else to talk scream at you about.

You're talking to someone who thinks the only acceptable sex position is him lying on his back doing nothing. He knows nothing about "flexibility". If he knew how to be flexible, more forgiving and less picky, his life might be more happy.

I guess some guys would have asked for the number when she was hinting at it but my first reaction was to get annoyed because i looked at it as game playing. I usually go with my first reaction.

You're talking to someone who thinks the only acceptable sex position is him lying on his back doing nothing. He knows nothing about "flexibility". If he knew how to be flexible, more forgiving and less picky, his life might be more happy.

That's not what i said. I said that was how i liked it best. I don't like being on top. It's more comfortable being on the bottom. Everyone has their likes and dislikes when it comes to sacktime.

If i i knew how to be more flexible and less picky things would be more easier for me. But i don't know if i would be happier.

I don't understand what you mean by more forgiving though.

Archived