Happy New Year.

spats

There is already a thread for this: Happy New Year

And spats, not that I don't think everyone deserves a fair chance at love, but your girl problems are getting ridiculous. I read some of your posts in another person's thread about seeing a girl he hasn't seen in some time, and maybe if you didn't come off as sexist you'd have a better chance.

There is already a thread for this: Happy New Year

And spats, not that I don't think everyone deserves a fair chance at love, but your girl problems are getting ridiculous. I read some of your posts in another person's thread about seeing a girl he hasn't seen in some time, and maybe if you didn't come off as sexist you'd have a better chance.

Sorry, i didn't see that.

I am not sexist but having the attitude i have has actually got me women. When i was mister nice guy as a teen i got rejected left and right. I still have the scars from that. I changed my ways and was successsful. What does that tell you?

That's fine.

But coming from a girl: You don't have to Mr. Nice Guy as the time but you don't have to be quite that way. Maybe you should try to find a middle point. Instead of worrying about how "hot" the girl is maybe you should look first at her personality and her as a person not her looks. I'm really just trying to help and not cause problems.

I'm not going to attack you, Spats, for wanting a "hot" woman. Fact is, most of us DO want someone that we find physically attractive. Nothing wrong with it, it's just the nature of human beings.

But I'd suggest, if you want a QUALITY hot woman, one that's going to stick around, you might consider dropping the need to punish all women for the emotional scars of your youth. Teenage years sucked for most of us. Being stuck on what happened during that time for the rest of your life isn't likely to get you any FURTHER than that in life.

Edited to add: And Happy New Year. Can't have too many threads around here designed to spread cheer.

That's fine.

But coming from a girl: You don't have to Mr. Nice Guy as the time but you don't have to be quite that way. Maybe you should try to find a middle point. Instead of worrying about how "hot" the girl is maybe you should look first at her personality and her as a person not her looks. I'm really just trying to help and not cause problems.

I understand. I don't mind advice as long as it's realistic.

I have tried looking at the personality first. But a good personality has never been able to make me ignore what they look like. I have met a lot of girls with nice personalities. They just weren't very physically attractive.

So i look at the their looks first. And if i like their looks then i will find out if they are cool. If they are then hopefully things go good. If they are not nice or if they have issues then i pass.

I'm not going to attack you, Spats, for wanting a "hot" woman. Fact is, most of us DO want someone that we find physically attractive. Nothing wrong with it, it's just the nature of human beings.

But I'd suggest, if you want a QUALITY hot woman, one that's going to stick around, you might consider dropping the need to punish all women for the emotional scars of your youth. Teenage years sucked for most of us. Being stuck on what happened during that time for the rest of your life isn't likely to get you any FURTHER than that in life.

Edited to add: And Happy New Year. Can't have too many threads around here designed to spread cheer.

Do you think i punish current women i meet because of the rejection i got as a teen? A couple buddies and female friends have told me the same thing. They think i do. I have never thought about it. If i do i am not conciously doing it. I don't know.

Happy New year to you too. :D

Spats, you may not do it on purpose or evn know that you punish them. If you were really scarred that terribly you may do it because of the imprint that was left. The best thing to do to help that is to make a conscious effort not to.

Sorry, i didn't see that.

I am not sexist but having the attitude i have has actually got me women. When i was mister nice guy as a teen i got rejected left and right. I still have the scars from that. I changed my ways and was successsful. What does that tell you?

It tells me that you're attracted to shallow sluts.

Happy new year anyway! :)

martinitrayCLR.gif

I understand. I don't mind advice as long as it's realistic. If they are not nice or if they have issues then i pass.

If women apply that same standard to you, you're

gonna get passed on too, Mr I Gotta Lotta Issues.

:whistling:

anyway..

Happy New Year, spats. :beer:

I had more to drink tonight than I probably have in the last 3 or 4 years. I had two Fuzzy Navel wine cooler thingies and two Smirnoff Ice Wild Grape thingies. My sister and I had a nice evening; we played Trivial Pursuit all night and then watched the ball drop in Times Square. Hope everyone has a great New Year.

Happy New Year.

True story. Shitty night. Worked until 1 a.m. Get home. Settle in to eat before going to bed and repeat the cycle tomorrow. Flip on TV.

The Song Remains the Same. Dazed and Confused. Right as the wizard begins to age.

If this is an omen, 2008 is going to be great.

Archived