The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

27 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

president Biden when pressed to comment said "money has nothing to do with it" it looked to this reporter there was 6 pairs of hands in Bidens pockets as he was  reading from a teleprompter

He also recently said this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. How that is not a lie worthy of impeachment is beyond me.

6 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Yup.  Of course, this has been known from the beginning, but anyone who pointed it out was accused of wanting old people to die, etc.  It's pretty clear they're losing control of the narrative here, and at least some segments of the oligarchy are trying to backtrack and appear reasonable when the backlash finally hits.  

10 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

FICprqgWUBAd6tU.jpg

And  its always about the Benjamins! even in a backhanded way look what Cuomo and other governors(all democratic) did to the elderly, Trump gave new york a navy ship and basketball arena as make shift hospitals to treat covid patients but governor instead put covid patients with the elderly, killing tens of thousands of them, then covering  this criminal act up, why? well perhaps it comes down to their philosophy, your old and not working, we got all the taxes we can grab from you until death, your currently a economic burden to us, what with social security and medicare, heres our chance to lighten the load, stick the covid patients with the elderly, might explain why the democrats got rid of him on bullshit  sex related charges, of course there are no charges for his deadly actions, rinse and repeat, oh and if you bring this up we will cancel you

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Even though I got the booster yesterday, I am still required to get tested before the semester starts next week - no home Covid tests allowed!

I note that all these woke retards have no problem organizing street riots and statue demolitions but never get together for a nationwide walkout AND disenrollment from college over these bullshit COVID mandates. Get a third to a half of all college students to walk out and disenroll and I promise you this fascist campus bullshit ends within five business days.

44 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

I note that all these woke retards have no problem organizing street riots and statue demolitions but never get together for a nationwide walkout AND disenrollment from college over these bullshit COVID mandates. Get a third to a half of all college students to walk out and disenroll and I promise you this fascist campus bullshit ends within five business days.

All those people protesting for blm believe in this vaccine shit so no protests coming from them anytime soon

49 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

All those people protesting for blm believe in this vaccine shit so no protests coming from them anytime soon

and being paid to do so by George Soros and bailed out by the occupants in the white house, to Steves point about college kids walking out this is  a belief I share also however that is why the occupants in the white house are always dangling the carrot of either free college or will wipe your debt clean! someone  from washington I would love to have a face to face with and explain why my wife and I put 3 kids through college with little to no help from the government, isn't that reverse racism?

GRRREAT.....my co-worker went home early this morning to take care of his unvaccinated sick wife.  Yep, she's positive!  I took the saliva test this morning at the University clinic before he told me this - hopefully it comes back negative or I'm screwed and will have to do the 5 day quarantine thingee!

42 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

GRRREAT.....my co-worker went home early this morning to take care of his unvaccinated sick wife.  Yep, she's positive!  I took the saliva test this morning at the University clinic before he told me this - hopefully it comes back negative or I'm screwed and will have to do the 5 day quarantine thingee!

take some zinc and vitamin c,k ind of the same boat with my wife but think were good, most of everyone I know including my family were all vaccinated and tested positive, the few not have never gotten sick

17 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

take some zinc and vitamin c,k ind of the same boat with my wife but think were good, most of everyone I know including my family were all vaccinated and tested positive, the few not have never gotten sick

COVID-19 testing is a huge scam. The amount of false positive tests among the asymptomatic is ridiculous.

The “false positive catastrophe” that results from widespread Covid-19 testing | by Tam Hunt | Medium

17 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

Personally, I kinda hope I get Omicron.  I want the natural anti-bodies to be able to fight the future variants.  I only want the test to come back negative so I don't have to quarantine.

YES, I agree in principle. However, one reason for the Big Government over reaction to Omicron is that there is some evidence that suggests it may not be a variant, rather a new virus from an inadvertent lab leak in South Africa. It's a developing story at this time.

4 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

YES, I agree in principle. However, one reason for the Big Government over reaction to Omicron is that there is some evidence that suggests it may not be a variant, rather a new virus from an inadvertent lab leak in South Africa. It's a developing story at this time.

I saw that you had posted that information - I've been trying to find more info on if Omicron IS ANOTHER gain of function escapee.

16 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

I saw that you had posted that information - I've been trying to find more info on if Omicron IS ANOTHER gain of function escapee.

It likely is -- the only question is if it's release was deliberate (government/deep state sanctioned).

Omicron has some highly unlikely characteristics one would expect to see if it genuinely was a variant of the original Wuhan Coronavirus.

There are things going on in labs nowadays people would not believe.

Omicron probably came out of a lab | The Wentworth Report  

Edited by SteveAJones

49 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

so Faucci lied again, documents are public and available but no one has seen them, wonder why Faucci is afraid of disclosing his financials as the highest paid federal dirt bag? wonder if next he'll be selling paintings with Bidens druggie son in the white house for 500k a pop, meanwhile lets impeach Trump 3 times