The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

This is the first time in history vaccine failure is blamed on people who didn't take it.

yes Biden said  this was  a pandemic of the un vaccinated, only problem is it seems the people  who had both shots and the booster are the ones getting positive  results back, I personally know atleast 10 people like this, sorry Joe your a bold faced liar

6 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Talk about lawyer-speak, this is all irrelevant.  The Australian government is explicitly saying that they're concerned with his potential for spreading ideas they don't like, not a virus.

“I consider that Mr. Djokovic’s ongoing presence in Australia may lead to an increase in anti-vaccination sentiment generated in the Australian community, potentially leading to an increase in civil unrest of the kind previously experienced in Australia with rallies and protests which may themselves be a source of community transmission,” Hawke added.

Djokovic detained in Australia again — RT World News

This is a carbon copy of the ridiculous "Russian hackers" narrative American liberals are obsessed with.  Civil unrest and widespread discontent have nothing to do with the actions of the Australian (or US) government, it's all the fault of some nefarious outsiders.

the only way that freedoms can be restored anywhere and everywhere is to hit them where they hate it, their wallet, if tennis fans simply refused to go to the open, let  the cameras scan all the empty seats and after a couple days of that the whole vaccine and mask mandate would crumble, jmo its all about the money and power

44 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

the only way that freedoms can be restored anywhere and everywhere is to hit them where they hate it, their wallet, if tennis fans simply refused to go to the open, let  the cameras scan all the empty seats and after a couple days of that the whole vaccine and mask mandate would crumble, jmo its all about the money and power

Ordinarily I would completely agree but in this case Australia has a feral government -- it's only the politicians pushing this outcome as far as I can tell.

9 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Talk about lawyer-speak, this is all irrelevant.  The Australian government is explicitly saying that they're concerned with his potential for spreading ideas they don't like, not a virus.

“I consider that Mr. Djokovic’s ongoing presence in Australia may lead to an increase in anti-vaccination sentiment generated in the Australian community, potentially leading to an increase in civil unrest of the kind previously experienced in Australia with rallies and protests which may themselves be a source of community transmission,” Hawke added.

Djokovic detained in Australia again — RT World News

This is a carbon copy of the ridiculous "Russian hackers" narrative American liberals are obsessed with.  Civil unrest and widespread discontent have nothing to do with the actions of the Australian (or US) government, it's all the fault of some nefarious outsiders.

Ok, Immigration made the statement. I had been pre-occupied for a few days for personal reasons and also following what happened in Tonga, so I missed Hawke's interview. Political scare mongering. However, Djokovic wasn't deported for spreading anti-vax sentiments, he lied on his visa application, period. Also, Tennis Australia fucked up. Of course, anti-vaxxers blindly jumped to his defence.

How can you compare it to Russian Hackers? It's a completely different situation. We are hardly experiencing civil unrest. Except for a couple of demonstrations that got out of hand most demonstrations are peaceful. They're not as serious as the carnage the US rioters cause(d). They have destroyed almost as many businesses as Covid.

We have enough anti-vaxxers (without importing them) here, some have legitimate medical reasons and others are just plain scammers who charge $300 just to hear them spruik their uninformed nonsense. Usually just personal opinions and not based on scientific facts.

I suspect that some anti-vaxxers are part of the exploitation of Rapid Antigen Testing kits by selling them at inflated prices. Something that has started in recent days, particularly online.

While I haven't contracted Omicron so far as I am taking precautions, it is possible that I will soon, if the numbers increase at the rate they are now. I'm not worried as it could be beneficial having anti-bodies added to my immune system.

7 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Ok, Immigration made the statement. I had been pre-occupied for a few days for personal reasons and also following what happened in Tonga, so I missed Hawke's interview. Political scare mongering. However, Djokovic wasn't deported for spreading anti-vax sentiments, he lied on his visa application, period. Also, Tennis Australia fucked up. Of course, anti-vaxxers blindly jumped to his defence.

How can you compare it to Russian Hackers? It's a completely different situation. We are hardly experiencing civil unrest. Except for a couple of demonstrations that got out of hand most demonstrations are peaceful. They're not as serious as the carnage the US rioters cause(d). They have destroyed almost as many businesses as Covid.

We have enough anti-vaxxers (without importing them) here, some have legitimate medical reasons and others are just plain scammers who charge $300 just to hear them spruik their uninformed nonsense. Usually just personal opinions and not based on scientific facts.

I suspect that some anti-vaxxers are part of the exploitation of Rapid Antigen Testing kits by selling them at inflated prices. Something that has started in recent days, particularly online.

While I haven't contracted Omicron so far as I am taking precautions, it is possible that I will soon, if the numbers increase at the rate they are now. I'm not worried as it could be beneficial having anti-bodies added to my immune system.

Sorry mate,  but calling people "anti- vaxxers" shows your ignorance on the subject.

I will not take these covid vaccines, but I have taken other vaccines in the past.

My three kids all got the Australian scheduled ones.

I am NOT an anti-vaxxer, and I'd say around 99% of those not taking the covid vaccines aren't either. 

point being if vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid or doesn't stop the spread of covid then your not  anti anything for using plain common sense and saying I won't put something in my body that science has proven  doesn't work, also remember how the goal post constantly keep moving from what  we were told initially to what were being told today, having said that people in all countries shouldn't be forced  or mandated, that is pure bullshit, if you want to then be my guest. anyone remember the cold and or the flu?  seems like 2 years since we've heard from them lol

Last week, our University required all faculty, staff and students to get the booster shot and tested before the Spring semester started today.  A timeline:

Monday, 10 Jan:  Co-worker and I signed up for and received booster shot at 0900 hours.

Tuesday, 11 Jan:  Co-worker and I got Covid tested at 0900 hours at the University clinic.  Co-worker got a call from his wife - she is Covid positive.  Co-worker left work that morning.

Wednesday, 12 Jan:  Co-worker took at home Covid test.  Negative.  At 1630 hours, we got the results of our Tues test - both negative.

Thursday, 13 Jan:  Co-worker went to his medical clinic for PCR test.  It came up positive for Covid.  He now has to quarantine for 8 days. 

So, what was the reason for requiring the booster?  What good was requiring the test before the semester - which is only a snapshot in time (meaning you could acquire the virus walking past the people in line on your way  leaving the clinic)?

This constant charade of masking/testing/inoculating is a bigger joke than the Homeland security screening façade!

5 hours ago, custard pie man said:

point being if vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid or doesn't stop the spread of covid then your not  anti anything for using plain common sense and saying I won't put something in my body that science has proven  doesn't work, also remember how the goal post constantly keep moving from what  we were told initially to what were being told today, having said that people in all countries shouldn't be forced  or mandated, that is pure bullshit, if you want to then be my guest. anyone remember the cold and or the flu?  seems like 2 years since we've heard from them lol

This ended for me when the definition of "fully vaccinated" was changed. Not one more drop. Additionally, as long as we're talking about boosters it's not much of a confidence booster to see measures were passed to ensure all those involved in the development of the vaccines are granted immunity from legal prosecution for life. Come to think of it, the only immunity we've attained is to protect people from any consequences for the outcome. Typical! 

There are no US influenza figures since 2020 because...wait for it...the CDC purposefully halted collecting that and other infectious disease data "on account of the COVID-19 pandemic". You can't make this stuff up. 

39 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

More $$$ for Big Pharma. Period. Getting a booster shot and sucking a lemon drop offer the same level of protection against Omicron.

actually the people here in ct. who got the booster seem to be the ones coming down with the omicron, so followed a youtube video a friend shared with me and made some home made  hydroxychloroquine and basically grab 2-3 grapefruits and 4-5 lemons peel the  skins off put skins in a pot, add 10 cups of water, keep glass cover on, boil then reduce and simmer for 3 hours, I added 4 tsp of turmeric, cool for  couple hours, then sift juice into  mason jars, take 2 tablespoons per day, helps keep corona away, tastes better with cold shot of gin or vodka

50 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

This ended for me when the definition of "fully vaccinated" was changed. Not one more drop. Additionally, as long as we're talking about boosters it's not much of a confidence booster to see measures were passed to ensure all those involved in the development of the vaccines are granted immunity from legal prosecution for life. Come to think of it, the only immunity we've attained is to protect people from any consequences for the outcome. Typical! 

There are no US influenza figures since 2020 because...wait for it...the CDC purposefully halted collecting that and other infectious disease data "on account of the COVID-19 pandemic". You can't make this stuff up. 

classic " the only immunity we've attained is to protect people from any consequence from the outcome" these dirtbags rape us for billions and billions, have a midget telling us this virus will never leave so boosters will be a normal part of our life, and oh yeah if time proves that MR. science himself is wrong along with mr. pfizer and company then no one can  ever be held accountable, after all to question Faucci is to question science

22 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Your apologia for authoritarianism is just pathetic.  Once a prison colony, always a prison colony, I guess.

I'm pretty sure there are people who will read this and think, "well, maybe the fifth shot will work":

Fourth COVID Jab Won't Save Patients From Being Infected With Omicron, Study Finds | ZeroHedge

Again, at this stage, if you can't see what a scam this all is, you are either deeply stupid or deeply dishonest (and probably both).

Imagine going to the same car dealership and buying three or four cars.  Each one breaks down within months of getting it.  Would you go back to this dealership, and buy a fifth car?  Sounds like a lot of people would.  A fool and his money, as they say.

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Imagine going to the same car dealership and buying three or four cars.  Each one breaks down within months of getting it.  Would you go back to this dealership, and buy a fifth car?  Sounds like a lot of people would.  A fool and his money, as they say.

I always  thought this was attributed to Barnum also but I guess not.

ca3a2671d33de19081d7050bd28a4032--lincoln-quotes-abraham-lincoln.jpg.abbf66b88f1492e127baf413c396a07a.jpg

20 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Sorry mate,  but calling people "anti- vaxxers" shows your ignorance on the subject.

I will not take these covid vaccines, but I have taken other vaccines in the past.

My three kids all got the Australian scheduled ones.

I am NOT an anti-vaxxer, and I'd say around 99% of those not taking the covid vaccines aren't either. 

I have never called all people who don't vaccinate anti-vaxxers.

I have always said SOME. Get your facts straight.

My knowledge of the "subject" is well read and researched unlike others on here who are ruled by emotion or other agendas.

5 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Your apologia for authoritarianism is just pathetic.  Once a prison colony, always a prison colony, I guess.

Apologising for authoritarianism!? Hardly. Unlike you I am a free thinker and not blinded by stupid radical websites.

Is that the best retort you can come up with? Pathetic.

37 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

I have never called all people who don't vaccinate anti-vaxxers.

I have always said SOME. Get your facts straight.

My knowledge of the "subject" is well read and researched unlike others on here who are ruled by emotion or other agendas.

"We have enough anti - vaxxers here without importing them"

People all over the world are against THESE vaccinations, not ALL vaccinations.

We are not ruled by emotion or agendas.

Can you not see the AGENDAS of the elite? It's so in your face these days!

Elon Musks' fortune just grew 1000% during this pandemic, and all his billionaire mates had similar growth.

BLACK ROCK 

VANGUARD