HEY! NAZI! 
Keep away from me
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another
New world order areshole 

HEY YOU! 
YES, YOU!
You can't have your freedom if you don't take the jab
How can you have any freedom if you don't take the stab?

Copyright  Julie Loader, 2021

With apologies to Pink Floyd

Bit of fun 🤣

Keep on boosting in the vaxxed world:

Neil Young Addresses Spotify And Joe Rogan Brouhaha: “I Support Free Speech” (stereogum.com)

Apart from his delusional sense of relevance, Young displays the trademark intellectual dishonesty of the left:

“I support free speech. I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Crony capitalism is great as long as they spout woke slogans, apparently.  And I guess he's referring to the the health care workers who have lost their jobs over refusal to get jabbed, leading to staff shortages and such.  How did pieces of shit like Neil Young become moral exemplars in the West?

10 hours ago, slave to zep said:

We don't need no vaccinations 
We don't need no thought control
No dark agendas in the classrooms
Fauci leave our kids alone

HEY! FAUCI!
Leave our kids alone

All in all you are the
Biggest prick of them all
All in all you are the biggest prick in the world

We don't need your fascist program
We don't need no heavy hand
No segregation of the people 
Keep your filthy mits away from me

HEY! NAZI! 
Keep away from me
New world order areshole 

HEY YOU! 
YES, YOU!

Bit of fun 🤣

very nice

2 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Neil Young Addresses Spotify And Joe Rogan Brouhaha: “I Support Free Speech” (stereogum.com)

Apart from his delusional sense of relevance, Young displays the trademark intellectual dishonesty of the left:

“I support free speech. I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Crony capitalism is great as long as they spout woke slogans, apparently.  And I guess he's referring to the the health care workers who have lost their jobs over refusal to get jabbed, leading to staff shortages and such.  How did pieces of shit like Neil Young become moral exemplars in the West?

he's for capitalism and against censorship? lmao , didn't he say its either him or me because I don't like what he's saying, dudes a joke and as far as health care workers well " hope Neil Young will remember" under Trump they were heroes, laying it all on the line, especially during the  early months but now under Biden they either get vaxed or get fired! thanks for everything you did but do this or your gone, Stryder said yesterday he got his booster and he doesn't listen to the noise but rather his doctor which is the way it should be but believe couple weeks back he may have posted he has to get it or he'll be terminated, sorry if I have that wrong but in such a case like that talking to your dr. is great but better get vaxed or you'll get fired, were like a third world country right now with all these useless mandates, hard to believe  how quickly Biden has done such damage to our country

4 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

It should say,  "I support free speech as long as I agree with what's being said."

44 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

I guess this is just like the Joe Rogan Show.  Retractions aren't available.

Here's one dedicated to Eric Clapton & subliminal messages.  They don't really work, but they sure can cause some paranoia.

I stopped watching Rogan about 20 years ago when he hoasted fear factor lol, I don't do pod casts, never realized he  had a big following

On 1/28/2022 at 10:19 AM, Bong-Man said:

Every word except the links were mine.  I'm a moderate democrat, and don't let Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Newsmax, or any other entertainment news sources tell you different.  We're still out here.  I'm against paying off most student loans, was for the pipeline, don't like Pelosi or most of the new wave Democrats.  Donald Trump was as right for getting us out of the Middle East as Biden was for leaving Afghanistan.  I would have been in favor of the Trump tax cuts if he would have put 2-3% of the corporate cuts to Social Security, but he kicked the can like everyone else.

The Left hasn't told me to call Robert Kennedy Jr. an anti-vaxxer.  That's just what he claims to be. The Left doesn't need to tell me Sarah Palin is a self-centered asshole.  Her actions tell the tale.  Read what her family went through during the first round with a special needs child.  She thought it was cool to risk other people who may be in the same situation?  That's not freedom.  That's idiocy.  Akin to starting a fire in a movie theater without even bothering to yell Fire! She's probably waiting to come forward to tell people she had a subsequent negative test.  It wouldn't change one thing about my opinion of her recent actions.

The Right?  It's Dr. Fauci, It's China, it's man-made, it was released on purpose, it was made in a lab, it's over-blown, the vaccines are worse than the disease, there's a chip inside, athletes are dying, they want to kill old people, the folks in nursing homes died from a fake disease, the emergency rooms are really empty, kids are immune, animal tranquilizers work better, screw the teachers, screw the Doctors & nurses, they're lying to us, masks don't work, this is all for the next election, the disease was fake so they could get Trump out of there, the hospitals are cleaning up, so are the insurance companies, anti-vaxxers don't exist, we just don't like vaccines and refuse to take them, capitalism sucks, our institutions are dying, and the real power brokers shot up with saline solution to fake us all out.  It's another New World Order!  We can go on and on.

The school board meetings were my personal favorite.  You think your freedom should include walking up to a public podium and expressing someone personal bodily harm with weapons because they disagree with you?  Someone's upset because the FBI was called to investigate a militia leader making those public claims?  As an American, I certainly hope the FBI is investigating, tailing, watching, and following up as legally allowed.  There's lots of angles to freedom besides free speech.

Kid Rock & his buddy Uncle Kracker suck major ass.  That isn't rap nor original.  Personal opinion on that one.  

Well said Bong-Man. Great Post! 

5 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Look out below if they get pressured into ditching Rogan imo.

I think the question should be how many people listen to rogen over young.

Rogen = 200 million listeners who also listen to other stuff.

Young brings in around 7 million for his stuff and what ever else they listen too.

Hmm, let me see,  let go of 200 million people to keep 7 million?  nope.

I think it shows that they most certainly overpaid neil for his music.

I do not subscribe to spotify, I have never listened to joe rogen podcasts and although I listened to neil young many times in my adolescence but I moved on from his stuff 35 years ago and never looked back. 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:30 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

Neil Young is a fucking idiot:

'It's Him Or Me': Neil Young Throws Tantrum Over Joe Rogan, Demands Spotify Remove His Songs | ZeroHedge

Talk about a delusional sense of self-importance, I guess he can kiss those $1.37 royalty checks goodbye.  I'll bet he can do a benefit concert, they'll call it Pharm Aid.

Most of Neil Young's fans aren't on Spotify, they're on life support.

On 1/29/2022 at 2:26 PM, slave to zep said:

We don't need no vaccinations 
We don't need no thought control
No dark agendas in the classrooms
Fauci leave our kids alone

HEY! FAUCI!
Leave our kids alone

All in all you are the
Biggest prick of them all
All in all you are the biggest prick in the world

We don't need your fascist program
We don't need no heavy hand
No segregation of the people 
Keep your filthy mits away from me

HEY! NAZI! 
Keep away from me
New world order areshole 

HEY YOU! 
YES, YOU!

Bit of fun 🤣

😍

Take me to bed now or lose me forever. 

21 hours ago, custard pie man said:

he's for capitalism and against censorship? lmao , didn't he say its either him or me because I don't like what he's saying, dudes a joke and as far as health care workers well " hope Neil Young will remember" under Trump they were heroes, laying it all on the line, especially during the  early months but now under Biden they either get vaxed or get fired! thanks for everything you did but do this or your gone, Stryder said yesterday he got his booster and he doesn't listen to the noise but rather his doctor which is the way it should be but believe couple weeks back he may have posted he has to get it or he'll be terminated, sorry if I have that wrong but in such a case like that talking to your dr. is great but better get vaxed or you'll get fired, were like a third world country right now with all these useless mandates, hard to believe  how quickly Biden has done such damage to our country

I've noticed how the pandemic is never so bad that it requires securing the Southern border.