The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I've noticed how the pandemic is never so bad that it requires securing the Southern border.  

no,  gangs  and drugs and covid are just fine with the democrats but shit were going to defend Ukraines borders from that evil Putin at all costs, send the troops and supply a billion in weapons, we can't do enough to secure that border, and the  fking media remind me of Colonel Schultz from Hogan Heroes " i see nothing "

A narrative, flushed:

A-Literature-Review-and-Meta-Analysis-of-the-Effects-of-Lockdowns-on-COVID-19-Mortality.pdf (jhu.edu)

Johns Hopkins is of course as mainstream as it gets.  Money quote:

"While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects, they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted. In consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument."

2 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

A narrative, flushed:

A-Literature-Review-and-Meta-Analysis-of-the-Effects-of-Lockdowns-on-COVID-19-Mortality.pdf (jhu.edu)

Johns Hopkins is of course as mainstream as it gets.  Money quote:

"While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects, they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted. In consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument."

This is why you cannot believe anything the left says.  I wonder what they'll tell us about hunter.

1 minute ago, slave to zep said:

I said I hadn't fact checked it. Have you?

Yes I have. As i always do with all the other posts with dubious assumptions, presumptions and / or sources.. 

Hipgnosis is a UK based company formed in the 1970's that started out creating artwork which included album covers for Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Yes and AC/DC to name a few. Since then they have acquired catalogues from various bands and performers.

All this hating on Neil Young, I don't understand. He can be abrasive at times and what he originally posted was an error in judgement to which he removed and rewrote. I don't always agree with his politics but I will always love his music, I even wrote and recorded a song about him.

One of the reasons he is pro-vaccination is he suffered from polio as a child.

He has done more (hands on) work for charity than all of the major corporations put together.

He recently auctioned off most of his guitars (I was going to bid for a Fender Telecaster but it was out of my price range) and other instruments etc. and some of his model railway collection (that he built for his son Ben who suffers from cerebral palsy). Why? To raise funds for the Bridge School for Autistic Children. Something you are very familiar with.

He also raised millions for the people of Haiti after the disaster there.

Don't forget Farm Aid created by him, John Mellencamp and willie Nelson. Providing more assistance for American farmers than their own government.

As for Spotify, artists are only paid 0.0037 cents per streaming. Ripping off the performers. 

Even Joe Rogan has issued a video apologising for getting some of the podcast "information" wrong and admitting he was a Neil Young fan. Google it.

6 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Haven't fact checked this....

FB_IMG_1643666050578.jpg

It's an odd marriage if true. Regardless, the Left has been on a Joe Rogan witch hunt for quite awhile now. I've never used Spotify and definitely won't now that they've caved in the name of corporate wokeness.