The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

14 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:Thinking:Knobhead

90% of patients in the UK, with Covid, in ICU are unvaccinated. Coincidence or lies?

Jesus.  Talk about an irrelevant, context-free (probably why it's unsourced) claim.  Can't you guys be bothered to think up new/different slogans.  This one goes out especially to you:

meme-vaxed-dumb-juice-1-768x838.jpeg

Fortunately I can think for myself unlike some on this thread, who seem to spend all their days trawling through the net to find any related articles as to why this is a global conspiracy.

Do you not realise how ridiculous you are quoting (or posting links) to any articles written by The Daily Mail? This right wing rag which, I wouldn't wipe the dogs arse with, is constantly ridiculed here in the UK for it's lies and bigoted right wing bullshit. It just goes to show how you can't actually think for yourself or have an opinion, which isn't related to an article you have read.

"Can't you guys be bothered to think up new/different slogans."  :hysterical:

I rest my case as to how you come across on here. Ironic really as you state your location as a place rooted in fantasy and fairy tales?

Well, the University has mandated that all students, faculty and staff MUST get the booster before the Spring semester starts in mid-January AND we are required to get a Covid test as well (at home test is NOT acceptable!). Failure to do so will require the person to be tested twice weekly.  Failure to comply with that could mean expulsion or termination.

11 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Fortunately I can think for myself unlike some on this thread, who seem to spend all their days trawling through the net to find any related articles as to why this is a global conspiracy.

Do you not realise how ridiculous you are quoting (or posting links) to any articles written by The Daily Mail? This right wing rag which, I wouldn't wipe the dogs arse with, is constantly ridiculed here in the UK for it's lies and bigoted right wing bullshit. It just goes to show how you can't actually think for yourself or have an opinion, which isn't related to an article you have read.

"Can't you guys be bothered to think up new/different slogans."  :hysterical:

I rest my case as to how you come across on here. Ironic really as you state your location as a place rooted in fantasy and fairy tales?

I thought britain was a place rooted in fairytales like the magical druids and king arthur who had a wizard and witches for cohorts?? 

Here's some real life for you.  Hundreds of thousands of people who were perfectly acceptable just 3 months ago (many of whom were called heroes)  have had their lives ruined for not adhering to the govs ridiculous and illegal mandates. Now, they tell us that even vaxed people can still spread the virus, if that's true then why fire hundreds of thousands of people for not being vaxed if it's no different than being vaxed??

Any person who is afraid of covid when 98% of all cases have recovered and millions of people had no symptoms at all is living in fear induced by the media and the government. That's not thinking for yourself.   The death rate is less than 2% but if you think that's a cause to wear masks that have done nothing to stop the spread as evidenced by the case numbers then be my guest but don't think for one minute that because you feel a certain way that it's the only way a person should feel. You have no idea what other people have to deal with regarding their own health issues and reasons for not adhering to these ridiculous mandates. Also, if you feel people are just being anti vax or are just listening to right wing rags then you really should take a look at yourself for believing that shit, it's nothing but media propaganda. Most people like myself have our own reasons for not taking the vax that have nothing to do with what some talking head on tv or politician says. I'll tell you who does listen to those people though,  people like you and other woke jokes who think they are intellectually and morally superior to anyone that doesn't jibe their way..  I got the omicron and so did everyone else in my family and we all lived even my 80 year old dad who is doing chemo for cancer for the eighth time and my 75 year old mom who smoked for most of her life. This last year I lost 4 friends who all died young (in their 50's) and who's deaths had nothing to do with covid, should I feel worse about someone who died from covid ?  You can say almost any death is avoidable but death is death and when it comes for you it comes and thats it.

Living your life in bondage and fear because you're afraid of catching a bug with a 98% survivability rate that cannot be stopped by masks or social distancing is Ludicrous. I could see if this bug were like ebola because that has a death rate of over 70 to 98% and the sickness is scary because you sort of melt from the inside out. covid is nothing like that so why do you think the media and gov is playing it up like it is??  

Let me fix that for myself! yes I made a typo, shoot me.

Edited by hummingbird69

50 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

I thought britain was a place rooted in fairytales like the magical druids and king arthur who had a wizard and witches for cohorts?? 

Yes it is. It's called History something that hardly relates to you.

Ludacris.

Please can you kindly explain to me what this word actually means? Unless you mean the Rapper?

Personally I don't give a monkey's whether you are or aren't vaccinated. I had a choice whether or not to receive it and I chose to. I have hardly commented on this thread due to the ignorance on both sides of the net which was apparent after 1 page and I am more than surprised that it hasn't been closed. Then again, what else would occupy the minds of the ill educated who rely on articles written by, wait for it, wait for it........... :hysterical: The Daily Mail!!! :hysterical:

Booster Efficacy (or Lack Thereof) Visualization - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Since it should be obvious to anyone but the most deluded that these "vaccines" don't work, it needs to be considered that they are actually a way of prolonging the pandemic, and hence continuing to provide cover for the controlled demolition of the world economy.  

4 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Another pile of bullshit from ZeroCred. One state does not Australia make.

This worthless, inaccurate and most unreliable news source is a boil on the arse of journalism..

Btw, "Novax" Djokovic has had his visa cancelled and denied entry into Melbourne, Australia because he failed to provide proof to allow a medical exemption from vaccinations and quarantine will most likely be sent home and miss the AO.

No-one is above the rules of entry to any country and after all he is only a tennis player and an arrogant one at that.

Some on here keep banging on about how the survival rate is at 98%. That's great. The issue is to minimise the spread of infection. I'm not worried about dying (from it), I just don't want to get ill from the virus, period. I chose to inoculate and will continue to do so whenever I consider it necessary.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, then don't!

Edited by Reggie29

Based on common knowledge and data it is plausible that the current pandemic could be over sometime in 2023.

Why, you ask?

There have been only two global pandemics in history, The Spanish Influenza 1918 - 1921 and the current one. The Bubonic Plague of the 1300's was limited to only Europe and parts of Asia.

The former is incorrectly named because unlike other western governments who suppressed information (and in some cases blatantly lied and misled their citizens), Spain actually reported the truth about the virus and as a consequence it was labelled "Spanish Flu." The reason it is all wrong is firstly, Spain was neutral during WWI with no military presence and secondly the disease originated in the trenches of France and Belgium etc. so it could easily have been called either French or Belgian Flu .

The first case documented was an American returned serviceman in Kansas.

There are two similarities to both events. 

1. They were global and affected every country.

2. The death rate was high.

Another factor is back in 1918 service men and women were repatriated back to their homeland mixing with and transmitting it to other nationalities (allies) and even former enemies.

Today we have tourism.

The "SF" peaked in 1920 and was eradicated in the first quarter of 1921. Less than three years after it claimed hundreds of millions of lives. Considering there was no special or medical treatments available except hospitals that were stretched to the limit gives us some hope that it'll be over sooner rather than later.

Today we have had three strains (so far). Covid 19, the Delta Variant and now Omicron.

Covid was devastating at first then it seemed to be on the way out when Delta hit and caused more deaths and infections worldwide. Omicron in more infectious than the previous strains, yet the survival rate and general sickness is much lower than before.

It came as no surprise that the vaccines would eventually be ineffective against other strains / variants. Such is the nature of viruses. 

We appear to be following a trend set in 1918 - 1921. Although it looks like it will be a little longer than back then and as long as no further variants occur we may well be on the road to recovery.

4 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Based on common knowledge and data it is plausible that the current pandemic could be over sometime in 2023.

There was never a pandemic to begin with, unless one wants to accept at face value that a virus with an above 98% survival rate constitutes a public health emergency. Point being the planned-demic was never about a virus or public health.

OK, so my wife has watched this 3 year old boy and baby brother.  So did not have to watch starting near Christmas.  So after Christmas she goes over to say hello and see kids  Two days later or maybe more, the mother calls crying saying her 3 year old is sick, tested positive for Covid.  OMG  That means my wife was in contact and I was in contact with my wife. Not in the way you were thinking. So the mother then gets sick.  She had the vaccinations, but not the booster. Was scheduled to get it.  Its been 5 days and nothing  So I think we are out of the woods. I think we would have been sick by now?  We feel nothing. We are both vaccinated and both had the booster.  Does anyone think I could have gotten it and never known?  I doubt it. But so far, nothing. Lucky. I have no idea how the boy got it. Its very strange. Had to be the mother that brought it home as she is a school teacher.

42 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

OK, so my wife has watched this 3 year old boy and baby brother.  So did not have to watch starting near Christmas.  So after Christmas she goes over to say hello and see kids  Two days later or maybe more, the mother calls crying saying her 3 year old is sick, tested positive for Covid.  OMG  That means my wife was in contact and I was in contact with my wife. Not in the way you were thinking. So the mother then gets sick.  She had the vaccinations, but not the booster. Was scheduled to get it.  Its been 5 days and nothing  So I think we are out of the woods. I think we would have been sick by now?  We feel nothing. We are both vaccinated and both had the booster.  Does anyone think I could have gotten it and never known?  I doubt it. But so far, nothing. Lucky. I have no idea how the boy got it. Its very strange. Had to be the mother that brought it home as she is a school teacher.

You are a brave man Rick posting this. You do realise you will be endlessly trolled by the men in the white coats?

@Reggie29. Great post by the way

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

There was never a pandemic to begin with, unless one wants to accept at face value that a virus with an above 98% survival rate constitutes a public health emergency. Point being the planned-demic was never about a virus or public health.

Hi Steve,

There was never a pandemic to begin with. - So what are the agreed parameters of what officially constitutes a pandemic? I find it means the world wide spread of a new disease. I'm struggling to understand what you mean here other than by actual definition this does not qualify - which I think it does. As far as I know, this event is being labelled by the scientific/medical community specifically to what the accepted meaning is: "pandemic". While grotesque flaws and corruptions exist in areas that run into scientific/medical areas such as how "big pharma" operates (which is beyond belief, but not if you look at the rotten structure) - I cannot see how that view holds but hey, I might be well missing a specific point you were making. You do immediately clarify the parameters for that - which I still have issue with. 98% survival rate is great, no question it NEGATES a lot of the unnecessary fear/reaction - but that is nowhere near the point.

There is a virus that, if nothing is done, modelling shows - there will be deaths that otherwise are preventable due to collapse of hospital/health systems. That is what Governments were faced with - or at least - that is what they are (world wide) being presented with by their trusted scientific advisers - coupled with the reality of how media will roll this information out. I don't think you need a broader conspiracy than that scenario, and how Governments dealt with that reality - but of course it could be something else.

I still am not sure what any "plan" could possibly be. I can think of great scenarios - but I can't see anything other than a virus just fucked us hard - was probably due - and corrupt/lazy/popular/shit/populist/imposed governments just had to deal with it. It could very well be escaped/released from a lab like you have suggested, no question.

Whatever you think the "goal" is if this is a "plan" - I would offer: the goal (some kind of more authoritarian control?) already exists - and the pandemic just plays into this existing "plan". This is AT BEST - and one possibility of many scenarios that are reasonable. But your recurring theme of more authoritarian control in the west I certainly see as real and a huge issue, I just don't think this Virus has anything to do with that already established direction.

I would respectfully say....

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am in almost the same boat.

#1 son attended NYE party at the pub (he only just turned 18 so first real "night out on the piss") with his mates. Co-incidentally so did my missus boss' kids attend, and 3 now test positive - and quite a few other attendees at that event also are positive. We did a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) on #1 yesterday - even though no real symptoms - came back negative. But who the fuck knows? Tests are not 100%, and it might have been too early/late to take the test - not sure, and we only had the one test and you cannot get any here at the moment (expensive and immediately sell out).

We are about to schedule the booster, so original jab should be taking the extra risk out if we have it, and since shit tons of peeps are asymptomatic we may well have it.

Sooner or later we are all going to get it - it seems....

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Does anyone think I could have gotten it and never known? 

YES. Absolutely. It is common for a fully vaccinated person to be completely asymptomatic.

35 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Hi Steve,

There was never a pandemic to begin with. - So what are the agreed parameters of what officially constitutes a pandemic? I find it means the world wide spread of a new disease. I'm struggling to understand what you mean here other than by actual definition this does not qualify - which I think it does. As far as I know, this event is being labelled by the scientific/medical community specifically to what the accepted meaning is: "pandemic". While grotesque flaws and corruptions exist in areas that run into scientific/medical areas such as how "big pharma" operates (which is beyond belief, but not if you look at the rotten structure) - I cannot see how that view holds but hey, I might be well missing a specific point you were making. You do immediately clarify the parameters for that - which I still have issue with. 98% survival rate is great, no question it NEGATES a lot of the unnecessary fear/reaction - but that is nowhere near the point.

There is a virus that, if nothing is done, modelling shows - there will be deaths that otherwise are preventable due to collapse of hospital/health systems. That is what Governments were faced with - or at least - that is what they are (world wide) being presented with by their trusted scientific advisers - coupled with the reality of how media will roll this information out. I don't think you need a broader conspiracy than that scenario, and how Governments dealt with that reality - but of course it could be something else.

I still am not sure what any "plan" could possibly be. I can think of great scenarios - but I can't see anything other than a virus just fucked us hard - was probably due - and corrupt/lazy/popular/shit/populist/imposed governments just had to deal with it. It could very well be escaped/released from a lab like you have suggested, no question.

Whatever you think the "goal" is if this is a "plan" - I would offer: the goal (some kind of more authoritarian control?) already exists - and the pandemic just plays into this existing "plan". This is AT BEST - and one possibility of many scenarios that are reasonable. But your recurring theme of more authoritarian control in the west I certainly see as real and a huge issue, I just don't think this Virus has anything to do with that already established direction.

To avoid a semantic argument perhaps I should have said "there was never a public health emergency to begin with". 

Regardless, to sequester/vaccinate the most vulnerable is reasonable public health policy. To lock down everyone and mandate vaccination for everyone is tyranny. The so-called "scientific/medical community" is completely corrupt, bought and paid for by Big Pharma and proof of this is that achieving herd immunity is NEVER permitted in the discussion. I feel that all rational people should be able to agree that once they begin changing the definition of "fully vaccinated", as they have, we have well and truly jumped the shark on the so-called pandemic. This is no longer a public health emergency, if it ever was, it is merely an excuse to unnecessarily extend and expand Big Government control of every facet of modern life.      

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

Hi Steve,

You're flogging a dead horse Rod with the Professor of Epidemiology.

Wait for the other Professor of "link" to chip in. He is a real free thinker. A master of the link. He appears a few posts up with his usual link to some sort of rubbish he has read. But notice he doesn't actually say much at all. You see how @Reggie29 and yourself eloquently put your points across without having to plagiarise other peoples views? Not something we see from the man from Mordor

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Wait for the other Professor of "link" to chip in. He is a real free thinker. A master of the link. He appears a few posts up with his usual link to some sort of rubbish he has read. But notice he doesn't actually say much at all. You see how @Reggie29 and yourself eloquently put your points across without having to plagiarise other peoples views? Not something we see from the man from Mordor

:hysterical: :popcorn2:

In times like these I really miss George Carlin. All this Branch Covidian bullshit from the last two years would have been comedy gold for him. Grown men using their knuckles to summon elevators, and using their feet to flush and turn on/off everything in public restrooms. It's like the 1980s all over again, when we were told the AIDS virus was lurking on every toilet seat. Fauci was behind the government's response to that one too.

54 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Nah, I think SAJ has some points to consider without question - which can be rightfully challenged - but which also merit consideration. I don't currently subscribe to Steve's POV, but I see what he means in a lot of places and take the views expressed as serious and important. Worthy of careful consideration.

I remain open to RATIONAL/LOGICAL alternate narratives - or even reaffirming ones. As long as they offer views grounded in reality.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

This is no longer a public health emergency, if it ever was, it is merely an excuse to unnecessarily extend and expand Big Government control of every facet of modern life.

I agree with most of this. Like I keep saying, this virus is not central to a more authoritarianism "control" - that was already the trend.

8 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Nah, I think SAJ has some points to consider without question - which can be rightfully challenged - but which also merit consideration. I don't currently subscribe to Steve's POV, but I see what he means in a lot of places and take the views expressed as serious and important. Worthy of careful consideration.

I remain open to RATIONAL/LOGICAL alternate narratives - or even reaffirming ones. As long as they offer views grounded in reality.

I agree with most of this. Like I keep saying, this virus is not central to a more authoritarianism "control" - that was already the trend.

The virus is the point, they are using it to further divide the people of this country. In order to create their one world government they must destroy the old economy and then force everybody into the new one. Those who don't comply will be punished as they are now. It's happening right before your eyes.

What I want to know is why people aren't more interested in the fact that fauci is on video saying, there is 'no doubt' Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.

How does he know?? How can anyone say for certain when a surprise outbreak will occur.  I think he knew about this virus because he had a hand in its creation and maybe it's implementation because that's just what his leaked communications seem to say.

If you don't feel that fauci knowing it was going to happen doesn't smell fishy then I have a nice bridge I'd like you to take a look at.

^   ^

That chestnut yet again?  You forgot Bill Gates.  Surely a billionaire who donated his time and money to the research has to be included.  He was barking about a looming pandemic for years also.  And don't forget President Obama.  He was after your guns and imposing Sharia Law.  How'd that one work out?  Let's not forget those checkout scanners at the supermarket from a generation before either, because it was the same people barking.  I would point out that it's kind of tough to claim that a pandemic is intended to bring about a new world order, when at the same time you're telling us to pay no heed to the pandemic when it only affects 2% of the population and is no more of a concern than the flu or a common cold. I guess you see it both ways?  How convenient. 

You've also shared with us how the election was stolen, yet every court and recount initiated by your own side has come up with zero, zilch, nada.  Not a shoot of bamboo to be found. I suggest you listen to the current senile President's speech he made yesterday.  I might also suggest you listen to the interview with Peter Navarro.  In his own words, you'll learn about something called an "orchestrated peaceful coup".  Reality and truth can be a tough pill to swallow, especially when you're on the wrong side of history.  Again, see you in less than 3 years.  Don't worry about the mid-terms.  Biden will lose Congress in some form just like the last 4 Presidents.

I may be a Demmie, but I'd pay some good money to hear the recording of Pence's first meeting with the former losing president after January 6th.  Remember, he was no longer "his friend". 

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

^   ^

don't forget President Obama.  He was after your guns and imposing Sharia Law.  How'd that one work out?

I would point out that it's kind of tough to claim that a pandemic is intended to bring about a new world order, when at the same time you're telling us to pay no heed to the pandemic when it only affects 2% of the population and is no more of a concern than the flu or a common cold. I guess you see it both ways?  How convenient. 

You've also shared with us how the election was stolen, yet every court and recount initiated by your own side has come up with zero, zilch, nada.  Not a shoot of bamboo to be found. I suggest you listen to the current senile President's speech he made yesterday.  I might also suggest you listen to the interview with Peter Navarro.  In his own words, you'll learn about something called an "orchestrated peaceful coup".  Reality and truth can be a tough pill to swallow, especially when you're on the wrong side of history.  Again, see you in less than 3 years.  Don't worry about the mid-terms.  Biden will lose Congress in some form just like the last 4 Presidents.     

Obama absolutely has a hand in Biden's illegitimate Presidency. How's it working out? Well, we just imported more than 100,000 unvetted Afghan's that are now being dispersed by design under the cover of darkness from coast to coast. Look what the Taliban got -- about $2 BILLION in weapons and equipment.

What I've been saying is the pandemic is not a public health emergency, BUT it is being spun as such for the purpose of extending and expanding Big Government control.

The election was stolen in plain sight. How? Suppression of the news, ballot harvesting and absentee voting, predominantly, which was NOT approved by state legislatures. Regardless, political elections don't mean shit and haven't for years. Outcomes may be cheered or booed by the masses, but those of us who know what's really going on see political elections for the bread and circuses they are.