The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

Why us ??

Apparently a "new" variant - Mornonic, Oricle or what is it? Yes Orinococrom which has "ravaged" South Africa with "mild symptoms" suddenly appears in the UK and it's Fear Fear Fear. 200,000 a day infections, hospitalisations and deaths with a Tsunami approaching in the New Year to cripple the Health Service. Not bad for a First World Country with vaccinations. No wonder people's mental health is fucked. 

On 12/13/2021 at 12:35 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Why us ??

Apparently a "new" variant - Mornonic, Oricle or what is it? Yes Orinococrom which has "ravaged" South Africa with "mild symptoms" suddenly appears in the UK and it's Fear Fear Fear. 200,000 a day infections, hospitalisations and deaths with a Tsunami approaching in the New Year to cripple the Health Service. Not bad for a First World Country with vaccinations. No wonder people's mental health is fucked. 

And now they talk about the 4th booster coming.  I have had 3 shots, Phizer.  So as far as your comment on mental health, it was very timely and important. \

A guy here named David Paulides who has a site called "Missing 411", dealing with missing persons throughout the World but more in US and Canada, talks about the mental health crisis on his video's and says the US gov pretty much  does nothing about it. Looks the other way.  He lost his son to suicide and YouTube officials re "watching him" and his videos that are out at least every few days.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING HIM.  Give him a shot and watch one show.  He does cases, about specific people who have gone missing under strange circumstances, not crime related.  And most are just mind boggling.  He is a retired San Jose police officer, but has many books out on the missing, and he of course has gone into mental health big time after his son, a real successful young man, took his life last year.    Do not let his book on Bigfoot scare you away.  He says sometimes people google his name and see Bigfoot and think he has no credibility.  I can tell you this is one brilliant man. 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Cornell University is seeing an uptick in coronavirus cases and has detected the “highly contagious” omicron variant on campus, particularly in fully vaccinated individuals, according to campus officials.

Between Dec. 7 and 13, the Ivy League school in Ithaca, New York, reported 883 students testing positive for COVID-19, its online dashboard shows.

“Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot,” Joel M. Malina, the school’s vice president for university relations, said in a statement provided to McClatchy News.

12 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Cornell University is seeing an uptick in coronavirus cases and has detected the “highly contagious” omicron variant on campus, particularly in fully vaccinated individuals, according to campus officials.

Between Dec. 7 and 13, the Ivy League school in Ithaca, New York, reported 883 students testing positive for COVID-19, its online dashboard shows.

“Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot,” Joel M. Malina, the school’s vice president for university relations, said in a statement provided to McClatchy News.

Translation: Vaccines and boosters provide no immunity from the virus.

"Herd immunity -- not vaccinations -- is the only way out of this" -- Steve A. Jones, February 2020

On 12/17/2021 at 3:48 AM, SteveAJones said:

Translation: Vaccines and boosters provide no immunity from the virus.

"Herd immunity -- not vaccinations -- is the only way out of this" -- Steve A. Jones, February 2020

Bingo ... it’s about BIG PHARMA $$$$$$$ ... oh, and absolute control 

On 12/18/2021 at 1:13 PM, cryingbluerain said:

... don’t forget the blood clots 

R😎

Edited by reids

Being diabetic type 2, I did not get this until about 5-6 years ago, I had no choice but to get the vaccines and boosters.  So all of those that are dead against the vaccine are not in my shoes.  Im really sick of reading their nonsense. There is no damn choice here.  If I somehow get it, and I do not plan to, I have a better chance of surviving it with the vaccine.  These variants are something they did not plan on. This had turned out to be a real nightmare. Its really a true miracle that we have things like professional sports still going.  Many games have been postponed in the NFL, moved and in the NHL and NBA big time.   No end in sight. Christmas will bring people together. I have to hit stores today.  Ill be wearing the mask again. Not that I have a choice here in NY

It is here now and cases doubling every 3 days. If the Omicron variant is what the early data suggests - very virulent but not nearly as potent/deadly, maybe this is the chance to let it run through as a means of getting us to the other side of this. While cases are rocketing here, hospitalisations and deaths are thankfully not.

If you think I'm crazy too bad.

this whole thing about scaring people to death is bullshit.  Think About It!!  over 270 million people have recovered not died, recovered. That means that almost all cases were not deadly and yet everybody thinks if they get it they will die.  I had It last week and I am high risk due to asthma and having lung cancer 4 years ago, I am still here, I was a little bit sick for about a week. My little cousins and their father had it and the kids have to wear masks in school. my 80 year old parents had it and they are vaccinated. all these people were sick before I got it.

Masks do nothing to stop the spread of this virus as indicated by the sheer number of cases. You know who else has gotten covid? Several of my vaccinated friends got it and guess what???  They are all maskers.

There are a ton of sites espousing the virtues of masking but I believe math can show the overall effectiveness.

Before we get into this, is anyone here gonna tell me that none of the 275 million current cases were maskers???

Lets look at the number of cases. Right now, there are 275 million cases worldwide and just under 6 million worldwide have died and 247 million are recovered.

If we sample a number of cases from the time when mask wearing was at it's peak which in my estimation was around 8 months into the pandemic then 100 million cases worldwide will do.

If we take that number and divide it into two groups of maskers and non maskers then right off the bat the data shows that 50 million people got covid while wearing a mask some of the time.

Not good enough for you? then split that number again and 25 million people got it while wearing a mask when they had too . Don't like that number then cut it again and now you have 12 million people who got it and these people were diligent about masking when they went out.  Don't like that number either? then cut it in half again and now you have 6 million people who got covid while wearing a mask all the time but not including when at home. Still not good enough? half it again and now 3 million people got covid while wearing a mask any time they could like, outdoors, driving, in their homes and still got covid and that's with staying away from people.

As you keep halving the number the sample rate becomes more and more condensed until finally you have just one case left and that person was wearing a full scuba suit wrapped in bubble wrap while buried in a box six feet under and still tested positive for covid.

So, we used 100 million cases out of 275 million and even if my math is wrong how many cases were REALLY avoided by wearing a mask??? 

There is nothing you can do to stop from getting covid. You're either gonna get it or you're not 

Edited by hummingbird69

5 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

this whole thing about scaring people to death is bullshit.

Amen! It's got a 98% + survival rate and one may need a test to know they even have it. Frankly, I'm embarrassed for our species. If paying $5.00 for bottled water and Starbucks coffee didn't establish how stupid people are then surely wearing masks that don't work for nearly two years takes the cake. So many civil liberties suspended. So many businesses destroyed that will never return. All for the sake of Big Pharma peddling their poisons and the feral politicians peddling their politics. "Two weeks to flatten the curve". "Delta variant! Oh, my!" "Omicron variant! Oh, my!" "The definition of fully vaccinated has changed". Wake up, dummies. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Amen! It's got a 98% + survival rate and one may need a test to know they even have it. Frankly, I'm embarrassed for our species. If paying $5.00 for bottled water and Starbucks coffee didn't establish how stupid people are then surely wearing masks that don't work for nearly two years takes the cake. So many civil liberties suspended. So many businesses destroyed that will never return. All for the sake of Big Pharma peddling their poisons and the feral politicians peddling their politics. "Two weeks to flatten the curve". "Delta variant! Oh, my!" "Omicron variant! Oh, my!" "The definition of fully vaccinated has changed". Wake up, dummies. 

Totally agree, but even a 98%+ survival rate is too pessimistic, it's well above 99% for most demographics.

https://reason.com/2021/08/09/covid-19-is-probably-99-survivable-for-most-age-groups-but-politifact-rated-this-false/

1 hour ago, reids said:

Anagrams:

Omicron = Moronic

Delta + Omicron = Media Control

wake up people ...you’ve been played ...

R😎

61D70420-624F-4FB5-846E-5D95BE50477B.jpeg

Yeah, I posted that a few pages back:

On 12/3/2021 at 4:28 PM, 3hrsoflunacy said:

Using anagrams, we can look at the variants a little different:

Omicron becomes MORONIC

Add the delta and omicron variants together and you get MEDIA CONROL

Now, take covid and spell it backward and get divoc, derived from the Hebrew word dybbuk meaning an evil spirit capable of possessing other creatures.

The evil spirit here is the governments of the world, IMO.