The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

This is highly amusing:

Trudeau Implies Black Canadians "Racist, Misogynistic" - Questions Whether Unvaxx'd Should Be "Tolerated" | ZeroHedge

He seems not to have noticed (like left-liberals in the US) the demographic skew to vaccine hesitancy.  (And it goes without saying that Trudeau and Macron should just hook up already, because they're not fooling anyone.)

37 minutes ago, cryingbluerain said:

Just another day in friendly ol' Amsterdam.. 

I was literally about to post a link to this same thing:

Dutch lockdown protesters are MAULED by police dogs and hit with batons | Daily Mail Online

This is absolutely disgusting.  It is sickening that anyone can support the policies that have led to this.  Any "liberal" who wonders how the Nazis could have come to power needs to be publicly shamed and shunned. 

20 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

This is absolutely disgusting.  It is sickening that anyone can support the policies that have led to this.  Any "liberal" who wonders how the Nazis could have come to power needs to be publicly shamed and shunned. 

I don't doubt for a moment all of those plain clothes law enforcement agents that piled out of that tactical vehicle spent that morning stirring things up by masquerading as violent protestors.

13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I don't doubt for a moment all of those plain clothes law enforcement agents that piled out of that tactical vehicle spent that morning stirring things up by masquerading as violent protestors.

Exactly .... reminds one of what they (plain clothes agents) did staging things last January at the dc fiasco)....

It’s not about our health; it’s about power, absolute control & big pharma profiteering 

R😎

On 1/3/2022 at 3:22 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

I was literally about to post a link to this same thing:

Dutch lockdown protesters are MAULED by police dogs and hit with batons | Daily Mail Online

This is absolutely disgusting. Another Daily Mail article.

8 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

:Thinking:Knobhead

90% of patients in the UK, with Covid, in ICU are unvaccinated. Coincidence or lies?

So are most in England vaccinated or no?  Any idea of the percentage?  I have taken all 3 Phizer shots. I got this damn curse called type 2 4-5 years ago.  But that is not the only reason I am vaccinated.  its the right choice to me.  

8 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

So are most in England vaccinated or no?  

1st Dose: 90.1%

2nd Dose: 82.6%

Booster or 3rd Dose: 59.8%

Booster or 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th Dose: to be determined.

News

Covid-19: Fact check—how many patients in hospital are unvaccinated?

BMJ 2022; 376 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o5 (Published 04 January 2022)Cite this as: BMJ 2022;376:o5
By Bryan Christie

Intensive care units in the UK are filling up with patients with covid-19 who have not been fully vaccinated, a number of media reports have claimed over the past week.

It led to the prime minister, Boris Johnson, urging people to get vaccinated to reduce the pressure on hospitals. He said that he had been told by doctors that as many as 90% of patients with covid-19 in intensive care had not received a booster vaccination.1 Other media reports have suggested that 80-90% of patients in intensive care are unvaccinated.2

Are these reports accurate?

The Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre (ICNARC), which has been monitoring activity throughout the pandemic, provides information on admissions to intensive care.3 Its latest report, published on 31 December, showed that the proportion of patients admitted to critical care in December 2021 with confirmed covid-19 who were unvaccinated was 61%. This proportion had previously fallen from 75% in May 2021 to 47% in October 2021—consistent with the decreasing proportion of the general population who were unvaccinated—before rising again in December 2021.

The proportion of unvaccinated patients in intensive care varied by English region, with the highest rates recorded in London (66%), the south west, and the north west. Being unvaccinated was classed as a person having no record of receiving any vaccination or having had a first dose administered within 14 days of receiving a positive covid test, and only 1.9% of the “unvaccinated” group had received a first dose within that period.

The 61% figure is lower than the 80-90% reported at some hospitals. But the latest ICNARC data span only to 15 December, and the proportion of patients in intensive care who are unvaccinated may have increased as the omicron variant spread in December. Some hospitals will also have been more badly affected than others.

What about admissions outside intensive care?

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has recently started to report hospital admissions—not just those to intensive care—alongside vaccination status. The latest figures show that in the week to 29 December 2021 a total of 815 people with confirmed omicron infection were admitted from an emergency department to hospitals in England. Of these, 74% had not had three doses of vaccine—including 25% (206) who were unvaccinated, 6% (49) who had received one dose, and 43% (352) who had received two doses. Twenty three percent (189) had received a booster dose, and the remainder were unknown or had had their first dose less than three weeks ago.4

Further analysis by the agency has concluded that unvaccinated adults are as much as eight times more likely to be admitted to hospital than those who have been vaccinated and that booster doses are 88% effective at preventing hospital admission.4

A separate report published by the UKHSA showed that, although unvaccinated individuals made up only a small proportion of the overall population, they accounted for 27% of those with a confirmed case of omicron admitted to hospital in England and for 39% in London.5

The Office for National Statistics’ latest report on deaths from covid-19 covering the period from January to October last year in England found that the age adjusted rate of death was 96% lower in people who had received a second dose of vaccine than in those who were unvaccinated.6

Do we need better data in the UK?

The UK has a wealth of data on the positive impact of vaccination, but the figures are held in different places and piecing them together is not simple. This has led to calls for the UK to follow the lead of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which publishes daily information on the progress of the pandemic, including infection rates by vaccination status.7

27 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

So are most in England vaccinated or no?  Any idea of the percentage?  I have taken all 3 Phizer shots. I got this damn curse called type 2 4-5 years ago.  But that is not the only reason I am vaccinated.  its the right choice to me.  

I'll leave it to the experts on this forum to answer that for you Rick. You know the ones that actually live here? I'm sure Dr John will chip in?

9 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

I'll leave it to the experts on this forum to answer that for you Rick. You know the ones that actually live here? I'm sure Dr John will chip in?

Ha.  Ok.  Its nice to know I created  a popular thread that I wish did not exist.  Covid sucks. So Mr Jones, why are you in Tokyo? Is it a bit crazy for a person from the west with European ancestry and such to live there?  You must have the women in line?  

Anyway, thanks for the stats Steve.  Are you ever leaving Japan?

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Ha.  Ok.  Its nice to know I created  a popular thread that I wish did not exist.  Covid sucks. So Mr Jones, why are you in Tokyo? Is it a bit crazy for a person from the west with European ancestry and such to live there?  You must have the women in line?  

Anyway, thanks for the stats Steve.  Are you ever leaving Japan?

I'm in Tokyo to spend as much time as possible with Chisato Moritaka, the most beautiful woman who has ever lived. Recently completed 25 shows in 7 months and I had the time of my life! Japan is 98%+ Japanese and through the years I've really come to appreciate the many advantages that a homogenous society offers. Even if I were ever to leave Japan for some reason I can't imagine not returning often. 

“The important analysis by Anika Singanayagam and colleagues demonstrated that individuals fully vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 with breakthrough infections have similar peak viral loads to unvaccinated people and might infect other fully vaccinated individuals within the same household. 

Of particular concern, vaccines that permit transmission do not confer sterilising immunity, thus potentially resulting in accumulation of large viral loads and increased risk of immune escape. 

By mainly targeting the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, vaccines can favour propagation of variants with immune-escape mutations. Single point mutations in the receptor-binding domain of the viral spike protein are sufficient to facilitate the immune escape and transmission of resistant viruses.”

Read more here:👉 https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00765-9/fulltext

This seems to back up the findings of another study late last year that found “secondary attack rates among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases.”

Read more here:👉 https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00258-1/fulltext

Given the rate at which the “virus” is spreading, serious questions need to be asked as to just how effective the vaccines are at stopping the “virus” and if they haven’t actually resulted in increased transmission.