The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

1 hour ago, 3hrsoflunacy said:

Now, take covid and spell it backward and get divoc, derived from the Hebrew word dybbuk meaning an evil spirit capable of possessing other creatures.

The evil spirit here is the governments of the world, IMO.

"I am Science" -- Dr. Anthony Fauci

This man is living proof that what we're facing is not a public health emergency but totalitarianism.

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

"I am Science" -- Dr. Anthony Fauci

This man is living proof that what we're facing is not a public health emergency but totalitarianism.

Yes, and it is no coincidence that both Let's Go Brandon and Cackling Kamala have both said there's been discussion about if democracies can survive or if autocracies are better. They want total control over us and people are too willing to listen to the fearmongering than pay attention to the ever changing narrative and hypocrisy of these peoples' actions.

6 hours ago, 3hrsoflunacy said:

Yeah, I posted that a few pages back:

Now, take covid and spell it backward and get divoc, derived from the Hebrew word dybbuk meaning an evil spirit capable of possessing other creatures.

... and translating in Greek (Pharmakeia)

R😎

DDACBE96-F08B-46CA-8C04-0D9D2FCF588F.jpeg

2 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Austria vs Australia:

Papers, Please: Austria Unleashes its Vaccine Gestapo | ZeroHedge

Looks like the global oligarchs won't settle for war with just China, they're ramping things up against Russia as well.  

From the article:

Linz has begun hiring vaccine inspectors tasked with assessing fines, executing penalties, reviewing exemptions, and filing appeals from the unvaccinated.

Vaccine inspectors, the new gestapo. Comply or else..

Edited by cryingbluerain

On 12/22/2021 at 12:58 AM, 3hrsoflunacy said:

Yeah, I posted that a few pages back:

All of them?   NO way.  Perhaps the one Mr Jones loves

On 12/21/2021 at 2:52 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Being diabetic type 2, I did not get this until about 5-6 years ago, I had no choice but to get the vaccines and boosters.  So all of those that are dead against the vaccine are not in my shoes.  Im really sick of reading their nonsense. There is no damn choice here.  If I somehow get it, and I do not plan to, I have a better chance of surviving it with the vaccine.  These variants are something they did not plan on. This had turned out to be a real nightmare. Its really a true miracle that we have things like professional sports still going.  Many games have been postponed in the NFL, moved and in the NHL and NBA big time.   No end in sight. Christmas will bring people together. I have to hit stores today.  Ill be wearing the mask again. Not that I have a choice here in NY

And guess what?  98+% of those professional athletes are vaccinated and have had their boosters per their protocol!  On top of that, they are under a strict testing regime as well...yet they continue to get and spread Covid.

LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE.....the vaccines won't keep you from getting Covid and don't even get me started on the mask nonsense!

3 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

If NYC has not become the shit hole of America it's got to be a close second. Where have you gone Charles Bronson?