The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

Evil in this world!?

All you have to do is look around and see the violence and crime to realise the evil that is lurking in plain sight.

Yes it does run deep.

Look at the TV evangelists who preach yet commit all manner of evil including pedophilia and fraud to name a couple.

Disgraced politicians from Presidents, Prime Ministers to Local Government officials mostly motivated by greed.

Terrorism.

Organised Crime and corrupt Police etc.

The list goes on.

Some of you are saying we are in the End Days.

Here's a tip we have been in the End Times since 25th December 1.

Here's another one for the Symbologists.

Image result for bankcard

This credit card was big in Australia and New Zealand between 1974 - 2006. Shows you how stupid the company was. When it was launched Bankcard sent out unsolicited cards with $300 credit to almost the whole adult population, at least in Australia.

Consequently going broke because they struggled to recover their self imposed debt as they were deemed  gift cards, and hardly anyone paid them back. For the record I did eventually, before the judgement was handed down but it was the right thing to do.  As for Djoker he brought it all on himself by not declaring his vaccination status and failed medical exemption. Had he told the truth, he would've been allowed entry, subject to 7 days quarantine. The irony is all the bullshit would've been avoided and he would be practicing for the AO now. His father even compared him to Jesus, what a tosser. 

9 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I also think that DC should become a state. That way they can also have two senators, and equal representation.

The Founding Father's did not. DC is a federal city, not a state. If a citizen wants to have a senator don't live in DC. Puerto Rico? Don't get me started. 

The cost of beef in the US is up 20% -- better keep the masses focused on the COVID boogeyman. 

8 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Evil in this world!?

All you have to do is look around and see the violence and crime to realise the evil that is lurking in plain sight.

Yes it does run deep.

Look at the TV evangelists who preach yet commit all manner of evil including pedophilia and fraud to name a couple.

Disgraced politicians from Presidents, Prime Ministers to Local Government officials mostly motivated by greed.

Terrorism.

Organised Crime and corrupt Police etc.

The list goes on.

Some of you are saying we are in the End Days.

Here's a tip we have been in the End Times since 25th December 1.

Here's another one for the Symbologists.

Image result for bankcard

This credit card was big in Australia and New Zealand between 1974 - 2006. Shows you how stupid the company was. When it was launched Bankcard sent out unsolicited cards with $300 credit to almost the whole adult population, at least in Australia.

Consequently going broke because they struggled to recover their self imposed debt as they were deemed  gift cards, and hardly anyone paid them back. For the record I did eventually, before the judgement was handed down but it was the right thing to do.  As for Djoker he brought it all on himself by not declaring his vaccination status and failed medical exemption. Had he told the truth, he would've been allowed entry, subject to 7 days quarantine. The irony is all the bullshit would've been avoided and he would be practicing for the AO now. His father even compared him to Jesus, what a tosser. 

You left something off your list:

7abdb6af3fb26f05f2f3ec53471f8a75.jpg

If I'm expected to listen to some ancient religious drivel and symbols as related to a pandemic, don't worry about others.  Instead of going back 2,000 years, come about 1400, get yourself some whips and maces, and make like the flaggelants in the streets.  There's a pandemic going on and we deserve some entertainment! Nothing will impress me more than some good old-fashioned solo flogging in the name of the invisible battle between good & evil.  And just think, unlike those during the Black Death, I guarantee the Internet will be there in some form to cover the whole thing.     

41 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Five of your links (on "deceptive videos") deal with something completely irrelevant (and one of them is duplicated).  The rest, as with MSM dismissal of VAERs data, are intellectually dishonest because, apart granting the main point (that many of these athletes died after receiving a "safe and effective" vaccine), ignore the fact that historically any other vaccine that had the amount of complications and side effects we're seeing here would have been withdrawn immediately.  (The American government/regulators created VAERs for just this reason.)  To say nothing of shielding the pharmaceutical companies from liability, or passing it off to the taxpayers like in Australia.  But I'd expect nothing less from you.

Have fun cucking to your favorite oppressed millionaires today.

There is unquestionably evidence that that vaccines increase the risk of myocarditis, esp. in young men:

Covid: Vaccine vs infection myocarditis risk - Sebastian Rushworth M.D.

The MSM refrain/slogan that the risk is "still small" may be true in absolute terms, but completely irrelevant.  The issue, as with the entire pandemic response, is one of costs vs. benefits (i.e. relative risk).  The fact is, young, healthy individuals face far greater risk from vaccines than the virus itself.  Why, then, the fanaticism in vaccinating everyone, even the young?

Edited by JohnOsbourne

8 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

There is unquestionably evidence that that vaccines increase the risk of myocarditis, esp. in young men:

Covid: Vaccine vs infection myocarditis risk - Sebastian Rushworth M.D.

The MSM refrain/slogan that the risk is "still small" may be true in absolute terms, but completely irrelevant.  The issue, as with the entire pandemic response, is one of costs vs. benefits (i.e. relative risk).  The fact is, young, healthy individuals face far greater risk from vaccines than the virus itself.  Why, then, the fanaticism in vaccinating everyone, even the young?

No evidence linking deaths among children to vaccine rollout - Full Fact

Again, we can do this all day. :munchies:

Bill Filed In Washington Would Authorize ‘Strike Force’ To ‘Involuntarily Detain’ Unvaccinated Families: ‘They Have Already Set Up The Internment Camps’

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

From the headline:

While statistics show the deaths of children, sadly, did increase compared to the five year average, there is no evidence that these deaths are linked to Covid-19 vaccines.

Now, how many fingers am I holding up, Winston?

15 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

If you haven't noticed the occult and satanic themes (and just general perverse weirdness) openly employed by the ruling class and their media mouthpieces, then you haven't been paying attention.

I’m paying attention John. We just live in a time where there is more access. More access to everything. Good or bad information. We can all dive down rabbit holes. A major difference is you can grab your phone and look up anything you want within seconds. To say that I’m not “ paying attention “ is pretty presumptive. I’m just not grabbing onto some weird blogs, or choosing to believe that people are eating babies and starting pedophile rings to get stronger. Pretty sure during the early part of the 20th century after the Spanish flu, going into the depression, and the start/during World War II there were a lot of people feeling the same way. Imagine if they had the same technology as we do now. As far as perverse, satanic themes, that’s actually not a new thing either. Not new at all. What is more common now is the utter distrust of each other. The actual hate of someone’s belief system, the depths to which people are going to now to hold onto power. There is a lot of good information out there on these very subjects. As stated before, I’m a 45 year old man, I’ve been hearing that it is the end of times my entire life. Growing up going to church, as an adult going to church. It’s one of the reasons I don’t go to church anymore. To practice my spirituality I do not need someone to tell me that someone who behaves a certain way isn’t saved, or those who don’t believe in their god isn’t saved. 

How about rather than being so judge mental, rather than thinking al the crazy shit we read or watch is true, getting into service, helping others, putting our principles into practice. Having said that, as bothered as I am by the attitudes of the far right, I’m just as sick of the woke cancel culture left. 

Have a great day John. 

7 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

I’m paying attention John. We just live in a time where there is more access. More access to everything. Good or bad information. We can all dive down rabbit holes. A major difference is you can grab your phone and look up anything you want within seconds. To say that I’m not “ paying attention “ is pretty presumptive. I’m just not grabbing onto some weird blogs, or choosing to believe that people are eating babies and starting pedophile rings to get stronger. Pretty sure during the early part of the 20th century after the Spanish flu, going into the depression, and the start/during World War II there were a lot of people feeling the same way. Imagine if they had the same technology as we do now. As far as perverse, satanic themes, that’s actually not a new thing either. Not new at all. What is more common now is the utter distrust of each other. The actual hate of someone’s belief system, the depths to which people are going to now to hold onto power. There is a lot of good information out there on these very subjects. As stated before, I’m a 45 year old man, I’ve been hearing that it is the end of times my entire life. Growing up going to church, as an adult going to church. It’s one of the reasons I don’t go to church anymore. To practice my spirituality I do not need someone to tell me that someone who behaves a certain way isn’t saved, or those who don’t believe in their god isn’t saved. 

How about rather than being so judge mental, rather than thinking al the crazy shit we read or watch is true, getting into service, helping others, putting our principles into practice. Having said that, as bothered as I am by the attitudes of the far right, I’m just as sick of the woke cancel culture left. 

Have a great day John. 

I am not really religious in my worldview, but you cannot possibly tell me that things like this are remotely normal:

Satanic Looking Drag Queen with Horns Reads to Little Kids at Michelle Obama Public Library in Long Beach (thegatewaypundit.com)

Being opposed to this kind of thing is now "judgmental"?  It's pretty shocking how many of you are willing to go down with the ship on all of this.

20 hours ago, Plant77 said:

A

so that in itself  isn't a path to communism but using  covid to federalize voting and put it in the hands of the democrats is! Faucci lied on stand when questioned by Rand Paul, he gave money to wuhan lab to create this virus, he lied and after his testimony which left media ignored  they changed the deffinition of gain of function, furthermore there is no and has'nt been a case of voter suppression not since the democrats tried to block blacks and women from voting, that's right, the democrats fought to limit access and rights, to suppress all people from voting. One party wishes to do away with voter id, guess who? democrats! why, well its the only way to steal elections, after all  you need i.d. to get on planes, get a drivers license,  housing, utilities, social security, welfare, gun ownership, etc... never mentioned satanic anything, just stating truths about how our constitution was run over by govenors and secretaries of state, by allowing a created  covid virus to illegally change voting laws, when in fact only the states legislators have the power to do so, 2 of my 3 kids got omicron or the cold right before xmas so we postponed it until new years, funny thing my son, unvaccinated who all 3 went to cowboys , giants game was negative, the only unvaccinated one, cdc and Faucci have no credibility anymore, have been wrong a hell of a lot more than right, but they and democrats with the help of left wing media will keep this going, ignoring the science and try to stael the midterms in 2022, but at what costs, how much harm will come to all of us? our children? I for one are done with this sham, will not wear a mask,  our future depends on our ability to think freely, to know whats best for ourselves and have the freedom to make those decisions, but its being taken from us by the democrats, media and big tech. which is why I previously said were on a path to communism

5 hours ago, custard pie man said:

so that in itself  isn't a path to communism but using  covid to federalize voting and put it in the hands of the democrats is! Faucci lied on stand when questioned by Rand Paul, he gave money to wuhan lab to create this virus, he lied and after his testimony which left media ignored  they changed the deffinition of gain of function, furthermore there is no and has'nt been a case of voter suppression not since the democrats tried to block blacks and women from voting, that's right, the democrats fought to limit access and rights, to suppress all people from voting. One party wishes to do away with voter id, guess who? democrats! why, well its the only way to steal elections, after all  you need i.d. to get on planes, get a drivers license,  housing, utilities, social security, welfare, gun ownership, etc... never mentioned satanic anything, just stating truths about how our constitution was run over by govenors and secretaries of state, by allowing a created  covid virus to illegally change voting laws, when in fact only the states legislators have the power to do so, 2 of my 3 kids got omicron or the cold right before xmas so we postponed it until new years, funny thing my son, unvaccinated who all 3 went to cowboys , giants game was negative, the only unvaccinated one, cdc and Faucci have no credibility anymore, have been wrong a hell of a lot more than right, but they and democrats with the help of left wing media will keep this going, ignoring the science and try to stael the midterms in 2022, but at what costs, how much harm will come to all of us? our children? I for one are done with this sham, will not wear a mask,  our future depends on our ability to think freely, to know whats best for ourselves and have the freedom to make those decisions, but its being taken from us by the democrats, media and big tech. which is why I previously said were on a path to communism

A large part of the problem is that most everyday people cannot buck the system without losing their livelihood. My friend is now being told he must wear a mask at work. I said " If everybody got together and said no more then this would all stop" He said "are you crazy I have a mortgage to pay there's no way I could do that"   He had covid way back when it started he has been fine since, now, his family all have moronicron and some are vaxed and some are not but none of them were together when they got covid so how did the vaxed get it??

As far as I am concerned losing your way to pay your bills and feed your family because you aren't vaxed or won't wear a mask is extortion plain and simple.  Extortion = I try and force you to do something that you don't want to do and when you don't I either make you pay or in this case take your pay away. seems like extortion to me.

The other night a teenager playing hockey with his high school team was killed during the game when he was cut in the neck by a skate when he fell on the ice and another player could not stop in time. 

If this doesn't put the virus in context for people then nothing will. people are dying everyday from one thing or another but we seem to have forgotten this.

Death can come from anywhere at any time but we should stop everything for covid because some people will die.

Death is part of life.

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

A large part of the problem is that most everyday people cannot buck the system without losing their livelihood. My friend is now being told he must wear a mask at work. I said " If everybody got together and said no more then this would all stop" He said "are you crazy I have a mortgage to pay there's no way I could do that"   He had covid way back when it started he has been fine since, now, his family all have moronicron and some are vaxed and some are not but none of them were together when they got covid so how did the vaxed get it??

As far as I am concerned losing your way to pay your bills and feed your family because you aren't vaxed or won't wear a mask is extortion plain and simple.  Extortion = I try and force you to do something that you don't want to do and when you don't I either make you pay or in this case take your pay away. seems like extortion to me.

The other night a teenager playing hockey with his high school team was killed during the game when he was cut in the neck by a skate when he fell on the ice and another player could not stop in time. 

If this doesn't put the virus in context for people then nothing will. people are dying everyday from one thing or another but we seem to have forgotten this.

Death can come from anywhere at any time but we should stop everything for covid because some people will die.

Death is part of life.

Yes.  I'm old enough to remember when liberals and leftists decried the power of big corporations.  Now that these same corporations are thoroughly on board with leftist ideology (woke capitalism), left-liberals are their biggest cheerleaders.  The abject dishonesty of these people is beyond appalling.  

can you imagine giving DC  2 more senators or letting Biden expand the courts so we have 9 more Sotomayors running around, god help us all, and like clock work now we have the flu rona coming to a city near you, as for vaccines well I had 2 pfizer shots because my doctor and hematologist strongly encouraged me after having blood clots, I will not get a booster  and wish I didn't vaccinate, nothing seems to make sense and I and probably most of you are tired of the bull shit

28 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

so if your a liberal and a Justice then you can make up shit all the time without getting checked? Fox tried but still you know cnn and msnbc would never, remember they can't win the election if covid dies