Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

2 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I’m not embarrassed at all. I know that you are for sure. Spouting your rude stupid thoughts on Covid and or any other topic. Mr. I give everyone Hummers. You are a child, a brainless child. I do know that you wouldn’t ever get tough with anyone, you wouldn’t challenge anyone. It’s easy to talk your stupid thoughts on this Forum and or Thread or other threads. But aside from a  few people, we all know you are just the scumbag who says some provocative stuff. You don’t even know what it means. I’ll gladly pay for your plane ticket to my area, meat you for a beer, and then let you know what an absolute cry 😢 baby you are. Literally, I’ll pay for your plane ticket, come and see me, talk your talk, and see how that ends up. I promise I’ll be really nice to you Sir. Pay for you to fly to the Bay Area, and then fly home. I would love to meet you and see your attitude change. But absolutely I will promise you that I will pay for you to come visit and have a good time with me, and then pay for your ride home. I think we can become friends after this. If you don’t I appreciate that and apologize. But 100% I’ll pay for you to come out to Santa Cruz, and then I’ll pay for you to fly to whatever fly over state you live in. I really mean that in the kindest way possible. After this post, I will forever forward be a nice gentlemen to you. 

Mr. I have given everyone hummers, please forgive me for my ignorance, actions, and posts. I apologize. But also please reach out to me as I would love to have you as a guest. If not, I’m sorry for embarrassing you and showing you everyone what a simple child you are. Again, I could be wrong? If I am, I’ll be the first to tell you in person that I am sorry Hummer. 

A male with a ponytail living in the Bay Area is offering to pay the airfare for another gentleman he has never met but affectionately refers to as Hummer. Once he arrives, he will MEAT him for a beer.

Spent a portion of the day calling in sick to places where I don't work. To achieve the best results, use a common first or last name (if they even ask for a name), explain you just started within the last few weeks, offer your absurd excuse, then just argue the point after they take their valuable time to explain why it'll be an unexcused absence or whatever. 

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Spent a portion of the day calling in sick to places where I don't work. To achieve the best results, use a common first or last name (if they even ask for a name), explain you just started within the last few weeks, offer your absurd excuse, then just argue the point after they take their valuable time to explain why it'll be an unexcused absence or whatever. 

Like my dreams when I'm back at work..........and never get paid.

On 3/22/2023 at 8:53 PM, Plant77 said:

Yes Sir. I hope you get it figured out and can get some relief and comfort Red. Getting old can suck for sure. Hope you and yours are well. I also hope to hear more of your art. I dig it brother! Be well. 

Thank you, sir. Going this week to a neurologist so they can pinpoint the source of the pain (elbow with pain radiatibg up and down my left arm). The worst part is losing sleep, even with the pain pills. It's a real bastard because I can't really work on my music. Been watching a slew of Clint movies. This scene made me laugh so hard. 😄

6 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

All Trump aspects of this discussion aside for a moment, I've got to comment on Jon Stewart. What an intellectual lightweight not only as a political commentator but in general. Stewart once said, "My college career was waking up late, memorizing someone else's notes, doing bong hits and going to soccer practice". Now THAT I can believe. Stewart is a partisan hack and he's always been a partisan hack. I'm convinced he and Seth Meyers -- the unfunniest, most uninteresting person in media -- only exist today because of their lifelong party loyalty. 

There's no such thing as a transgender person  There are biological males who think they are females and vice versa. In more honest times, cognitive dissonance with regard to one's sex was called gender disphoria. The key to resolving the mental illness epidemic in this country is accept what mental illness is.

8 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Yep, another right wing nutjob.  Whoops..

28-Year-Old Deceased Nashville Shooter Identified- 'Audrey Hale" an Illustrator, Identifies as Transgender - Included Manifesto (PHOTOS) | The Gateway Pundit

Watch this story disappear from mainstream news outlets in 3,2,1..

Gak!!

Hale is a biological female who identifies as male and uses he/him pronouns. As DC_Draino notes, Hale has some disturbing artwork.

REDRUM.jpg

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

There's no such thing as a transgender person  There are biological males who think they are females and vice versa. In more honest times, cognitive dissonance with regard to one's sex was called gender disphoria. The key to resolving the mental illness epidemic in this country is accept what mental illness is.

SAJ for President 

55 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

SAJ for President 

Wow! Now that's winning hearts and minds, or at least changing minds.

Here's a REAL example of "Don't Say Gay".

Instead, CNN infers the shooter was a religious nut and reporting like this is why CNN is an enemy of the American people.

It's just astonishing how sexual orientation is championed as THE defining characteristic of a person...until they go on a shooting rampage.

Dont Say Gay.jpg

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Gosh it must be tough for you to negotiate the subtleties of the modern world using your 1958 black & white invisible man tool box, 'so allow me to educate you'.

How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America (isna.org)

Total number of people whose bodies differ from standard male or female one in 100 births
Total number of people receiving surgery to “normalize” genital appearance one or two in 1,000 births

Those statistics are only for physical standards.  If someone is born physically abnormal, it's not too far of a genius stretch to suggest someone could be born mentally between the sexes.  The truth is that human sexuality is a wide spectrum. 

I know two couples who have given birth to children with some type of mixed genitalia.  Decisions were made and surgeries were performed.  One of those was such a coin-flip,  a name wasn't even assigned to the child until a parental decision towards surgery was made. Those decisions were made without any knowledge of how the child mentally identifies it's own sexuality.  Both of those couples kept their decisions quiet except for relatives and close friends.  Why?  Because the stigma attached to such conditions because of simple-minded people like you make it necessary.    

14 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Gosh it must be tough for you to negotiate the subtleties of the modern world using your 1958 black & white invisible man tool box, 'so allow me to educate you'.

Total number of people whose bodies differ from standard male or female one in 100 births
Total number of people receiving surgery to “normalize” genital appearance one or two in 1,000 births

Those statistics are only for physical standards.  If someone is born physically abnormal, it's not too far of a genius stretch to suggest someone could be born mentally between the sexes.  The truth is that human sexuality is a wide spectrum. 

I know two couples who have given birth to children with some type of mixed genitalia.  Decisions were made and surgeries were performed.  One of those was such a coin-flip,  a name wasn't even assigned to the child until a parental decision towards surgery was made. Those decisions were made without any knowledge of how the child mentally identifies it's own sexuality.  Both of those couples kept their decisions quiet except for relatives and close friends.  Why?  Because the stigma attached to such conditions because of simple-minded people like you make it necessary.    

Great distortion of the truth. It must be tough for you to negotiate the subtleties of this dystopian world, 'so allow me to educate you'.

True hermaphroditism is a medical term for a DISORDER of sexual development in which the individual has an intersex condition in which they are born with ovarian and testicular tissue, producing a discrepancy between their genitalia and their sex.

As mentioned, it's a disorder, a malformation in the time in which the embryo is developing. It's not a third sex or anything like that. The fallacy you use is widely used by the LGBT+ lobby to try to deceive people. You use a disorder, a malformation, something that is not natural to the human being to make it the rule and not the exception. It's like saying that a human being born without arms is something completely natural to the human species.

Does a hermaphrodite person have the same dignity as a person who is not a hermaphrodite? Of course it does. Unfortunately these people suffer from everything that comes with the disorder. Don't try to put it on the level of LGBT+ sexual dysphoria.

Edited by Rodrigo

16 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Let me educate YOU. Biological sex is determined by the sex chromosomes -- the XX combination produces a female and the XY a male -- not genitalia. People likely are born or become mentally between the sexes as you put it. In more honest times, this condition was known as gender dysphoria, a mental illness. More recently, it and other psycho-sexual deviancy is to be celebrated and encouraged.