Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

4 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

who gives a shit about whether or not he goes to jail???   What we all want to see is the evidence that he and his father were lining their pockets with money from foreign actors for Joe's influence.

It's possible the plea deal could have been tanked on purpose so that the DOJ could avoid turning over evidence to the Republican House due to an ongoing investigation.  They could slow walk it until after the election so as to shield old Joe.  Something really stinks to high heaven here.

2 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

It's possible the plea deal could have been tanked on purpose so that the DOJ could avoid turning over evidence to the Republican House due to an ongoing investigation.  They could slow walk it until after the election so as to shield old Joe.  Something really stinks to high heaven here.

Exactly!   But what do we get from the lefties??? Nothing To see Here!!

As I stated a few weeks back, Susan Rice, joe's puppet meister, via Barry Soetoro, got the fuck out of dodge.
The hourglass is sifting low.
Anyone with a lick of common sense knows this is the most corrupt fucking family shielded by an equally corrupt
government. 
Otherwise, we reside in a country saturated with an abundance of ignorant mammals.

8 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

who gives a shit about whether or not he goes to jail???   What we all want to see is the evidence that he and his father were lining their pockets with money from foreign actors for Joe's influence.

Of course they're guilty. Biden insisting that the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden be fired or he would withold foreign aid establishes that beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind. Note also Biden's narrative has changed from having "no knowledge" whatsoever of Hunter's foreign business dealings to having "no involvement" in them. They both sold this country out to the highest bidders. Here's a couple more corrupt geriatrics insisting upon ruining this country until their dying breaths (the sooner the better).

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Of course they're guilty. Biden insisting that the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden be fired or he would withold foreign aid establishes that beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind. Note also Biden's narrative has changed from having "no knowledge" whatsoever of Hunter's foreign business dealings to having "no involvement" in them. They both sold this country out to the highest bidders. Here's a couple more corrupt geriatrics insisting upon ruining this country until their dying breaths (the sooner the better).

District Of Codgers. 

Is Codger a rude word?
While it's common for codger to be a term of affection, it may be seen as derogatory by the person labeled that way, so it's best to use it cautiously.

15 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Could NYC be more of a third world shit hole? I'm sure we'll find out. Charles Bronson, where have you gone?

NYC cabbie viciously beaten by 5 brutes on busy street (nypost.com)  

Every time I see a video of someone being beaten its by people who do not look like me at all. if that's the case, how can people who look like me be the biggest threat to society??

Good to see the "Repugnant Circle Jerk" is alive and well.  Why it seems like only yesterday they were worried about 'Birtherism' and the 'Muslim Agenda'.  Now they're spinning a new tale about 'the benevolent slave owner'.  Let's give them some credit for continuity.  After all, who has ever heard of a 'Whitesmith'?  And all this time I thought 'whitewash' had something to do with laundry.  I'm starting to think all this 'God & Country' crap is just an excuse for some good old-fashioned white supremacy.  By the way, it's good to see Alabama still has a wheel in the ditch.  Will Sleepy Joe be forced to take federal action to enforce the wishes of the Trump-packed Supreme Court before the next election? We can only hope. Stay tuned!

We don't know what you look like and wouldn't believe you if you posted a pic.  That comes with the territory when you change your username up teen times so you can feel comfortable posting the same old crap.

See you in 15 months. :munchies:  

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Treason comes to mind

17 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

We don't know what you look like and wouldn't believe you if you posted a pic.  That comes with the territory when you change your username up teen times so you can feel comfortable posting the same old crap.

I think he's a middle-aged white guy. As for me, I'm black as coal and I think that's well established. That said, let me say that an argument can be made that slavery was the greatest thing to ever happen to Africans. Yessir -- free cruises to guarenteed jobs in safe neighborhoods! Ultimately, this led to a full free ride -- cradle to grave social welfare. For the relatively few of us who have chosen to to be employed since 1865 we enjoy preferential hiring and advancement. I'd be hard pressed to take my black ass anywhere else on the face of this planet to have it so good. I think that honkey Alfred E. Neumann said it best when he said, "What, me worry"? 

What, Me Worry.jpg

18 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

I think he's a middle-aged white guy. As for me, I'm black as coal and I think that's well established. That said, let me say that an argument can be made that slavery was the greatest thing to ever happen to Africans. Yessir -- free cruises to guarenteed jobs in safe neighborhoods! Ultimately, this led to a full free ride -- cradle to grave social welfare. For the relatively few of us who have chosen to to be employed since 1865 we enjoy preferential hiring and advancement. I'd be hard pressed to take my black ass anywhere else on the face of this planet to have it so good. I think that honkey Alfred E. Neumann said it best when he said, "What, me worry"? 

What, Me Worry.jpg

Hello, Neumann.

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Gas jumped last night to 3:83 a gallon up 23 cents overnight. won't be long till it's 4 and change. I wonder how inflation will go down with gas going up??

Most expensive here in WA state. 

The price of gas in Washington State is currently the highest in the nation averaging $4.99 per gallon as of June 28, 2023. This is $1.33 higher than the national average of $3.56. It is even 34 cents higher than Oregon, whose gasoline price usually matches closely with Washington’s, at $4.65 per gallon. The price started to go up in January 2023 after the enactment of Climate Commitment Act (CCA), which has a system of charges to businesses based on the amount of carbon dioxide emissions they produce.

The politicians are the ones that should be committed. Inslee sucks balls. 

11 hours ago, redrum said:

Most expensive here in WA state. 

The price of gas in Washington State is currently the highest in the nation averaging $4.99 per gallon as of June 28, 2023. This is $1.33 higher than the national average of $3.56. It is even 34 cents higher than Oregon, whose gasoline price usually matches closely with Washington’s, at $4.65 per gallon. The price started to go up in January 2023 after the enactment of Climate Commitment Act (CCA), which has a system of charges to businesses based on the amount of carbon dioxide emissions they produce.

The politicians are the ones that should be committed. Inslee sucks balls. 

there is no way i could afford that price and do what I do daily. It's getting difficult now.

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

there is no way i could afford that price and do what I do daily. It's getting difficult now.

It's greed from all sides, and they always have some lame excuse for the high prices. 

3 minutes ago, cryingbluerain said:

They want the high gas prices so they can sell their crappy EV's.

Anyone who tells you to buy and EV to save on gas is blowing smoke up your ass.    If it costs me 800 bucks a month to run my car between insurance , car payment and gas why in the world would I want to take on new loan that would cost me over a thousand a month on my car payment over 7 years plus insurance and electricity and any other costs???!!   It would cost me double what I'm paying now at 800 a month. Do not trust anyone who tells you it will be cheaper.

36 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Anyone who tells you to buy and EV to save on gas is blowing smoke up your ass.    If it costs me 800 bucks a month to run my car between insurance , car payment and gas why in the world would I want to take on new loan that would cost me over a thousand a month on my car payment over 7 years plus insurance and electricity and any other costs???!!   It would cost me double what I'm paying now at 800 a month. Do not trust anyone who tells you it will be cheaper.

Not to mention the more than double interest rates to buy that EV on credit thanks to "Bidenomics"!