Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

3 minutes ago, greengrass said:

You want more bang for your buck , take the family to Chuck E. Cheese.

The world is a ghetto. Can’t sit through 9 minutes of that horse shit. 

whenever life  has me a bit down I sometimes put on Imus white house correspondence dinner thrashing of  the Clintons, have never seen anything like  it since and remember thinking that Imus on national and syndicated radio says this stuff and then when confronted face to face he  even upped his game, dude had a big set of balls

5 hours ago, greengrass said:

Some MAGA kicks for the next insurrection? The branded shoes include the gold “Never Surrender High Top Sneaker,” for $399.

They are just awful. It's a horrible business decision and direct to landfill product line.

No straight white male is going to be caught dead wearing something that gaudy.

The guy is a magnet for people with bad ideas.

22 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

That guy is a far right racist bigot.

I am going to Thailand tomorrow. Do you not think most names will also be in English? My Thai is not the best

17 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

They are just awful. It's a horrible business decision and direct to landfill product line.

No straight white male is going to be caught dead wearing something that gaudy.

The guy is a magnet for people with bad ideas.

Sold out!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/caileygleeson/2024/02/18/trumps-super-limited-399-gold-sneakers-reportedly-sell-out/?sh=6cbf6ca17073

On 2/18/2024 at 2:13 AM, chillumpuffer said:

That guy is a far right racist bigot.

I am going to Thailand tomorrow. Do you not think most names will also be in English? My Thai is not the best

English is quite prevalent there, you should have no problem in the bigger cities.  Enjoy!

13 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century, although there is no evidence that he actually said it. Early examples of its use are found among gamblers and confidence tricksters.

2 hours ago, greengrass said:

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century, although there is no evidence that he actually said it. Early examples of its use are found among gamblers and confidence tricksters.

If you're referring to biden voters then you'd be correct.

I'm wondering if their is anyone in this forum who thinks the fraud charges and verdict against Trump in NY are either legal or fair??

He has 30 days to pay, who does he pay the money to? New York? there were no actual damages to any one or any bank so who gets the money?

If he has to pay the state of New York then you know its nothing but fraud against Trump and everyone whether you hate Trump or not should be outraged at what they have done. If you're not and you think it's fair or just fine because he deserves it then you are part of the real problem in this country, the left and their do anything to ruin their opponents attitude. 

2 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I'm wondering if their is anyone in this forum who thinks the fraud charges and verdict against Trump in NY are either legal or fair??

He has 30 days to pay, who does he pay the money to? New York? there were no actual damages to any one or any bank so who gets the money?

If he has to pay the state of New York then you know its nothing but fraud against Trump and everyone whether you hate Trump or not should be outraged at what they have done. If you're not and you think it's fair or just fine because he deserves it then you are part of the real problem in this country, the left and their do anything to ruin their opponents attitude. 

Just proves the democrats are more money hungry than any billionaire. Like to know what the judge’s cut is? Hoping he appeals and even all the way to the supreme court where hopefully the case is thrown out on its Fani. 😄

14 minutes ago, redrum said:

Just proves the democrats are more money hungry than any billionaire. Like to know what the judge’s cut is? Hoping he appeals and even all the way to the supreme court where hopefully the case is thrown out on its Fani. 😄

200w (1).gif