Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

8 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

This is always that tough part of the sports calendar after the Superbowl, and before MLB kicks off, when the NBA is the only good game to watch... 😑

The doldrums and cold weather. 

If you're suffering from lack of sport syndrome, checkout this on the weekend.

If you're in Las Vegas, Australia's NRL is putting on a double header at Allegiant Stadium to kick start the season.

NRL Las Vegas 2024: How to watch rugby league games in America including time, TV channel, live stream & more | Sporting News Australia

Edited by Reggie29

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Apparently, the cost of everything is going up. I had to scroll through 3 pages on eBay before I could find a new bible that was under 10 bucks...

Deluxe with gold lettering? 

3 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Apparently, the cost of everything is going up. I had to scroll through 3 pages on eBay before I could find a new bible that was under 10 bucks...

Moses and Addie have a Bible to sell you.

papermoon-4.jpg.8c11d171b2a690a825a157cd2d8fe7b3.jpg

1 hour ago, Ross62 said:

We knew,hence the lack of replies to you.

You know nothing. You cannot refute one thing I posted and that's why you don't reply. But hey if you can live with being dumb as a rock go right on ahead and remain stupid. 

23 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

You know nothing. You cannot refute one thing I posted and that's why you don't reply. But hey if you can live with being dumb as a rock go right on ahead and remain stupid. 

Is no-one arguing with diddums?

1 hour ago, Ross62 said:

You have no argument to make. Live with it. If you did you'd make your point and post what you believe is the truth but since you have nothing but hyperbolic liberal rhetoric to stand on you have nothing of real import to say so you come back with ignorant quips like the 2 you made.

It's fine, you can ignore me all you want it means nothing to me. You can all believe whatever you want. Keep your heads buried in the sand or under a rock or up your asses while eating the lefty talking points. Just remember that you get what you voted for and you certainly are getting it now.

3 hours ago, Ross62 said:

Life is too short and besides, it's the weekend. Why ruin a good weekend with politics?

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

After the lunch I had, I won't have to eat for the rest of the day. Oh, those chicken wings...  🤣

Felt that way yesterday. Too many carbs.😞