Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

3 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I always liked Henry Gibson as Napoleon from an old episode of Bewitched, but maybe that's just me.... :D

I love the one where Samantha turns the race horse into a woman who proceeds to eat her house plants. 😄

On 11/16/2023 at 4:50 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Anybody else notice how there are no protests to stop Russia's war on Ukraine? I wonder why that is?? :Thinking:

Old-fashioned. In a short time they will entertain the masses with the war between China and Taiwan.

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Yep, all those Ukrainian babies and children being bombed and kidnapped by Russia for two years now and not a peep from the liberal anti-Semitic protestors about that atrocity. 

👍

Edited by redrum

On 11/20/2023 at 7:42 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Yep, all those Ukrainian babies and children being bombed and kidnapped by Russia for two years now and not a peep from the liberal anti-Semitic protestors about that atrocity. 

They're too busy praising Bin Laden on Tik Tok I guess.

Edited by cryingbluerain

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

Oh wow!

Meeting them was wicked cool. They were signing autographs at a Jolly Jims flea market.  They really looked old though. Melody was one of the first women I was ever attracted to and who didn't love Larry in F Troop?? I watched that show every day.  Do you get the joke about the Hekawis indians?

I believe its a play on the phrase Where the F@ck are we?

image.png.8c5e5e0f46cc871d5f8d18f7e1539cc9.png

15 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Meeting them was wicked cool. They were signing autographs at a Jolly Jims flea market.  They really looked old though. Melody was one of the first women I was ever attracted to and who didn't love Larry in F Troop?? I watched that show every day.  Do you get the joke about the Hekawis indians?

I believe its a play on the phrase Where the F@ck are we?

image.png.8c5e5e0f46cc871d5f8d18f7e1539cc9.png

Yeah love the joke, lol so good.

My favourite line that's always stuck with me was when, I think Crazy cat or maybe the cheif, gave directions of : "turn left at the tree that looks like a bear, then turn right at the bear that looks like a tree"

😅😅