Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

18 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Couple who refuse to wear shoes now making thousands as lifestyle influencers (msn.com)

Just goes to show how easy it is to con people out of money. Just use the words " Mental Health" and "Wellbeing" then you're quid's in. Pathetic really. "Lifestyle Influencers?" Fucking wankers. 

So many fads, so little time. 

17 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

Really hate the term "influencer" and all that goes with it. Generation of idiots.

Agreed. Generation of hopeless, none thinkers. As long as they have their phones and their Instagram pictures.

Smelling salts are often used on athletes (particularly boxers) who have been dazed or knocked unconscious to restore consciousness and mental alertness. Smelling salts are now banned in most boxing competitions.

BOXING PUNCH.gif

I'm probably not alone on this, but there are several LZ songs where I have not listened to the studio versions in a long time--being so enamored with the live performance. 

Anyway, while scrolling through my YouTube favorites, I decided to listen to Ten Years Gone from PG & said to myself "wow, I should click this more often than I do." Maybe now, I'll finally listen to the studio version of Black Dog....

Edited by paul carruthers

14 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I'm probably not alone on this, but there are several LZ songs where I have not listened to the studio versions in a long time--being so enamored with the live performance. 

Anyway, while scrolling through my YouTube favorites, I decided to listen to Ten Years Gone from PG & said to myself "wow, I should click this more often than I do." Maybe now, I'll finally listen to the studio version of Black Dog....

What are your top 3 TYG?