Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

Apparently if someone is a convicted felon, they cannot enter the US military, yet they can become Commander-in-chief?

Contradiction reigns supreme.

I've also noticed some have posted that Joe Biden is a liar, so what does that make Trump after he and his lawyer made false business expense claims in lieu of "hush money" payments to a prostitute?

Thankfully being an observer and not required to participate in the election. Personally, if I were I wouldn't vote for either of them.

Got to love American justice and politics.

On 7/2/2024 at 11:54 AM, redrum said:

LEEMARVINALBUMCOVER.jpg.79aff58f56bc38cc7d434a3b443a058e.jpgI just deleted about 80 pages of attachments here as I had reached maximum space and couldn't post any more pics or links. Took a while to figure out what was going on. 

LEE MARVIN ALBUM COVER.jpg

Yeah, I'm in the middle of that process myself. It's going to take me a while as I amassed over one hundred pages. Crikey!

25 minutes ago, Strider said:

Yeah, I'm in the middle of that process myself. It's going to take me a while as I amassed over one hundred pages. Crikey!

Actually didn't take too long for 80 pages. It was nice to see the red bar disappear and the 'choose file' reappear. 

New Labor Gov. voted in in the old country. Good luck Chilli and co. I hope this is not a case of meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Given the old boss included the likes of Boris the clown, I assume it's somewhat welcome.

6 hours ago, rm2551 said:

New Labor Gov. voted in in the old country. Good luck Chilli and co. I hope this is not a case of meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Given the old boss included the likes of Boris the clown, I assume it's somewhat welcome.

Yes. Better the Devil you know??? Yes a landslide but Labour didn't get my vote. We voted for our favourite colour and choice of relaxation. Green :lol:. See what happens but nice to give the Tory wankers a good stuffing