SET LIST

Wondering about the set list lately. If they do Whole lotta Love, will they include the riff segment that orginally first heard at Knebworth, and played in 88. Or will they include the thermin segment, and boggie mama, ect. Very curious, I always liked their riff heavy segment-its so cool.

the rover

in the evening

black dog

kashmir

celebration day

custard pie

for your life

in the light

good times bad times

rock and roll

stairway

wll

trampled

encore

the song remains the same

misty mountain hop

the ocean

ill be quite surprized if they leave out Whole Lotta Love. Also, Im betting against TSRTS

Also surprized Dancing Days never seems to get mentioned

Edited by icantquityoubabe

^Why, they've been rehearsing... anyway, thats why i left out achilles, but i would actually love to see them do achilles instead of stairway. Remember they got together back in june... who knows, maybe even a new song or two? -that was -zeppelin's thing anyway, playing a song before it was on record.

^Why, they've been rehearsing... anyway, thats why i left out achilles, but i would actually love to see them do achilles instead of stairway. Remember they got together back in june... who knows, maybe even a new song or two? -that was -zeppelin's thing anyway, playing a song before it was on record.

Im sure you know there is NO WAY they will leave out Stairway

Just a question... What's with the obsession with carouselambra here? That would be the only zeppelin song that I honestly can't stand. Am I missing something here?

i think you need to listen to it again

As for what all IS on the set list, I would GUESS that most of the songs they select will either be by popularity or personal significance. If (for now?) they're only doing one show, they're going to make it count. That means you'll probably hear whole lotta love, heartbreaker, dazed and confused, stairway...etc... While some of the lesser known songs are just as good (or better!) than these, there's no way they'll pass up the overall favorites in their one-time-only reunion.

Yes, I just said 'lesser known songs' in reference to led zeppelin. Not everyone has heard The Rover, Tea for One, or even When the Levee Breaks or No Quarter.

I would just die if they played 'You Shook Me' and I wasn't there.... die....

Just a question... What's with the obsession with carouselambra here? That would be the only zeppelin song that I honestly can't stand. Am I missing something here?

i think you need to listen to it again

As for what all IS on the set list, I would GUESS that most of the songs they select will either be by popularity or personal significance. If (for now?) they're only doing one show, they're going to make it count. That means you'll probably hear whole lotta love, heartbreaker, dazed and confused, stairway...etc... While some of the lesser known songs are just as good (or better!) than these, there's no way they'll pass up the overall favorites in their one-time-only reunion.

Yes, I just said 'lesser known songs' in reference to led zeppelin. Not everyone has heard The Rover, Tea for One, or even When the Levee Breaks or No Quarter.

I would just die if they played 'You Shook Me' and I wasn't there.... die....

No, most likely not, but they shouldnt have done it on the past -reunions, with playing only 4 songs or so. But they could leave out -stairway....would not be a big deal imo.

Would not be a big deal to leave out Stairway? That is uniimaginable to me and many others Im quite sure. It would be a shock if they left out Stairway. You cant be serious.

Would not be a big deal to leave out Stairway? That is uniimaginable to me and many others Im quite sure. It would be a shock if they left out Stairway. You cant be serious.

This is an exclusive show...hardcore -zeppelin fans. Yes i'm serious, they could leave out -stairway and do stuff like -fool in the rain or -custard pie and nobody would even think about -sth in the context of a whole show/2hrs.

This is an exclusive show...hardcore -zeppelin fans. Yes i'm serious, they could leave out -stairway and do stuff like -fool in the rain or -custard pie and nobody would even think about -sth in the context of a whole show/2hrs.

Ill crack a dozen eggs over my head and let you all watch with a webcam if they dont play Stairway. And to say nobody would miss it-yeah right. It is a must play. And believe me, there will be some casual fans that get in, ie that are not as die hard as most on this board. They just happened to get lucky enough to get picked. Im not trying to start an arument but anyone knows they will play Stairway to Heaven. And I would be very disappointed if they didnt. Why is it that certain people have to always think this song is overplayed or try to ignore the fact that it is such a classic? I am as big a Zeppelin fan as the rest of you and I will never get sick of hearing it.

Ill crack a dozen eggs over my head and let you all watch with a webcam if they dont play Stairway. And to say nobody would miss it-yeah right. It is a must play. And believe me, there will be some casual fans that get in, ie that are not as die hard as most on this board. They just happened to get lucky enough to get picked. Im not trying to start an arument but anyone knows they will play Stairway to Heaven. And I would be very disappointed if they didnt. Why is it that certain people have to always think this song is overplayed or try to ignore the fact that it is such a classic? I am as big a Zeppelin fan as the rest of you and I will never get sick of hearing it.

Alright, your from -new york right, so am i and so we both know how much -stariway has been overplayed on american, north eastern radio. I love the song too, but only listen to it every once in a while... the song is too much at this point. Yes it would be totally appreciated at this o2 show, but as long as they all want to play it ya know. I've only heard it live once, in 88 on -jimmy page's outrider tour, with the whole audience singing....and it was great. But really, at the end of the day, they could play any 2 or 3 other songs and that o2 show would rock like crazy. I'm just saying...no argument at all, just discussion!

Alright, your from -new york right, so am i and so we both know how much -stariway has been overplayed on american, north eastern radio. I love the song too, but only listen to it every once in a while... the song is too much at this point. Yes it would be totally appreciated at this o2 show, but as long as they all want to play it ya know. I've only heard it live once, in 88 on -jimmy page's outrider tour, with the whole audience singing....and it was great. But really, at the end of the day, they could play any 2 or 3 other songs and that o2 show would rock like crazy. I'm just saying...no argument at all, just discussion!

Im in upsate NY. Rochester. I actually have always thought the studio version has a magic about it that can never be equaled. I love it live too. I didnt realize Jimmy played it on his own. I saw him with the Firm here but left early, towards the end to try and catch a glimpse of him in the limo as I knew where they would be pulling out. and I was successfull. I dont know if they did it at the end or not. I am rooting for Fool In the Rain too as I am hopefull someday we will get to see it. I wont be there either so dont feel bad. YOu have plenty of company. lets hope that next summer we will be talking about them playing here in NY!

[icantquityoubabe' date='Dec 8 2007, 11:44 PM' ]

... I didnt realize Jimmy played it on his own. I saw him with the Firm here but left early, towards the end to try and catch a glimpse of him in the limo as I knew where they would be pulling out. and I was successfull. I dont know if they did it at the end or not. I am rooting for Fool In the Rain too... ]

i saw the firm, no "STH", but plenty of "D&C" quotes during the bow section. i'm from the midwest (chicago) but live in the US south now, and "Fool" gets played ALLL the time on the radio....it's one of my faves and i hope it gets done. as for STH , i know page played a snippet after BIGLY during P/P '98 (that got a very warm reception), and i can't see Percy nixing it now.

i would love these:

the rover

trampled

hats off

ten years gone

i'm gonna crawl

i'm excited!

FINALLY AN OFFICIAL ZEPPELIN FORUM. SO FAR THE ONLY SONGS ON THE SET LIST I'VE HEARD ABOUT ARE:FOR YOUR LIFE/IN THE LIGHT/THE ROVER. ANYBODY HEAR ABOUT ANY OTHERS? HOW ABOUT YOU DR CRAIG?

Jonesy hinted at Stairway also!

Set list? I cant believe that somone actually thinks they would play the WORST AND ONLY BAD SONG Zepp has EVER PLAYED: HATS OFF TO HARPER!!! Get fu--ing real!! What are you smoking or drinking?

My list (and nobody will be totally correct)

ROCK AND ROLL

SINCE IVE BEEN LOVING YOU

BLACK DOG

KASHMIR

ALL OF MY LOVE

IN THE EVENING

WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

HEARTBREAKER

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

GOING TO CALIFORNIA

WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS

TRAMPLED UNDER FOOT

-Set list? I cant believe that somone actually thinks they would play the WORST AND ONLY BAD SONG Zepp has EVER PLAYED: HATS OFF TO HARPER!!! Get fu--ing real!! What are you smoking or drinking? -

uhh...i think i said it was a song i would like to hear.....i never said i thought they would play it. what are you smokin'?

i like that song.

you don't.

man...i guess i'll just have to muddle through...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If they play Hats off to Harper Ill crack two dozen eggs over my head on a web cam and give you an hour to gather a crowd. Get real! That is the ONLY bad song they ever did. Quite and accomplishment when you think of all the garbage all the other great bands pumped out inluding the Beatles!

i don't think they did ANY bad songs.

quite an accomplishment when you consider all the yobbos that want to crack eggs on their heads at the drop of a (ahem) "HAT".

no matter how many times you hurt me darling, i'll always love you...